No announcement yet.

Keno to Providence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not take Barry if you're Drake? Look at his record at MSU. If Drake could acheive that, I think they would be thrilled! I think Drake and MSU view the world differently in what constitutes success.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog
      Why not take Barry if you're Drake? Look at his record at MSU. If Drake could acheive that, I think they would be thrilled! I think Drake and MSU view the world differently in what constitutes success.
      Wouldn't it be funny if Hinson went to Drake and Drake finished higher than SWMO each year and he took Drake to the NCAA....

Comment

Hinson had trouble recruiting players who could get and stay eligible at MSU.

Drake?

Comment

After reading that list of candidates, I'd give Soderberg a strong look.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            After reading that list of candidates, I'd give Soderberg a strong look.
            I agree... and then automatically pick-up a solid recruit. :good:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Is it just me, or are there a lot of Greg's on that list?

Comment

Hinson to DU would be interesting. Hinson could actually get a bigger contract at DU than he had at MSU.

It would be pretty awkward for him to coach against MSU for a couple of years.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                  Hinson to DU would be interesting. Hinson could actually get a bigger contract at DU than he had at MSU.

It would be pretty awkward for him to coach against MSU for a couple of years.
                  Maybe for MSU but I'm sure Hinson would relish the opportunity.

Comment

I think that Hinson and Soderberg would be probably their best choices. Of course a .500 record every year may not be acceptable anymore at Drake.

Comment

I went strolling over to the Okie State boards -- it appears they will have a coach announced today or tommorrow -- I think it's probably Ford from UMass.

Comment

Gottlieb is reporting the same

Multiple sources have confirmed that Massachusetts coach Travis Ford is expected to be named the new head coach at Oklahoma State.

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this posted before and started a thread. But I wasn't expecting a "Ford at UMass going to OSU " in the middle of a "Keno to Providence" thread.

Comment

It's ok...we'll let the "This isn't WSU related" Police come after you, and we'll just act innocent.. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                            X