Wichita State to Hold Garage Sale October 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
    For reference, all of the jerseys seemed to be from the early-mid Marshall era. I think the most recent player I saw was a Darius Carter jersey. I remember seeing Preadom(!), Stevens, Griskanas (that one made me sad), Orukpe, Clemente, Ragland, Kyles, Felter, and there were LOTS of Jake White jerseys still available when I left. :)
    That's only because they were cash only ...... no charge allowed.

Comment

For reference, all of the jerseys seemed to be from the early-mid Marshall era. I think the most recent player I saw was a Darius Carter jersey. I remember seeing Preadom(!), Stevens, Griskanas (that one made me sad), Orukpe, Clemente, Ragland, Kyles, Felter, and there were LOTS of Jake White jerseys still available when I left. :)
      Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      That's only because they were cash only ...... no charge allowed.
      This would have been a charging call on Jake White...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So, some years ago, there was a silent auction right after one of the home games that featured game-worn jerseys by the current players. I put in a sizeable bid on the Graham Hatch jersey, only to have some yahoo (sorry if that yahoo is reading this) snipe me at the last second.

Saturday morning, I got my Graham Hatch jersey ANYWAY, and for a hell of a lot less than I would have paid at the silent auction.

Oh, and I got another jersey from another guy you may have heard of: Toure Murry.

So .... karma? I think @ShockBand got a Darren Dreifort baseball jersey. I know he made off with the other Graham Hatch jersey they had.
        I grabbed without looking closely enough. It was "Dreiling" not "Dreifort". Looked it up, it was Harrison Dreiling from around the 2007-08 time frame.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
          What were the prices for the jerseys if you don't mind me asking?
          Game jerseys were $30 firm. Practice jerseys were $10.

Comment

Working...
          X