Shocker 2017-18 Roster Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    It's a balance. Yes, guys should be lifting...and I promise you that they are...but flexibility is just as important in basketball.

And I can also promise you that guys of old didn't hit the weights nearly as hard as they do now because basketball people didn't take weights seriously back in the MTXE era. That's not a knock but instead a fact. It just wasn't done in that timeframe.
    maybe not, but they sure believed in wind sprints up the wazoo. they looked like an nba team every time they hit the floor (for those of you that missed it).

Comment

This year let's have everyone on the roster be included on the team poster.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Speaking of a Shocker roster, when is the Shocker Madness night this year and a time?
        Monday at 4PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Monday at 4PM.
          That made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Monday at 4PM.
            You're killin me smalls!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It is crazy they haven't announced this. Most teams have hosted their versions.

Comment

October 18th is the date for Shocker Madness!!!!

Comment

It's a little late mentioning it now, and the reason might have already been mentioned in another thread, but why wasn't Shaq in the team photo? I don't think he was hiding behind AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    It's a little late mentioning it now, and the reason might have already been mentioned in another thread, but why wasn't Shaq in the team photo? I don't think he was hiding behind AM.

He was ill the day the photo was taken.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                    X