2017-18 MVC Auto Bid NCAA Seed Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I mean...I absolutely hate playing annual games vs perennial Top 25 programs. Give me a schedule full of those 300+ RPI teams.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
        I mean...I absolutely hate playing annual games vs perennial Top 25 programs. Give me a schedule full of those 300+ RPI teams.
        You should check out some of the MVC non-con schedules to get an idea of how right you really are.

Alternatively, just take my word and the fact that they are irrelevant as markers, and take a nap with that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          There should ve a "i Don't Really Care" option.
          I agree- I don't care. When it comes to the MVC my only thought is "so long suckers."
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Meh. I was all good with just moving on. When you have ADs from the league popping off with crap like this:

“Wichita State was an outlier in our conference because the Koch brothers supplied it with such an unlimited amount of resources. Wichita was operating in a different strata and that gave them an entrenched advantage. Everybody knew they’d win the conference every year and it made it more difficult to build solid programs. So losing them was a big plus for the rest of us.”

I start moving in a vindictive, screw you guys, direction. That's not wanting to raise your level. That's not wanting to be nationally relevant. That's wanting to be Shiniest Turd, King of the Mole-hill. That's why I wanted out to begin with.
            I've missed something. Which AD?
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              I've missed something. Which AD?
              I believe that was the Bradley AD who said that. Which was a bit upsetting because Bradley is the school many had hopes would step up into relevance.
              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                I believe that was the Bradley AD who said that. Which was a bit upsetting because Bradley is the school many had hopes would step up into relevance.
                Wasn't it actually Bradley's President who made that comment. Either way it says a lot about why the Valley has reached its current state.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Wasn't it actually Bradley's President who made that comment. Either way it says a lot about why the Valley has reached its current state.
                  You are probably right. I just thought I remembered it being Bradley.
                  Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

MVC????

Comment

Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post
                      MVC????
                      Exactly. Who dat? Ya'll are 'Merican.

Comment

Working...
                      X