The 3 in the buzzer - champ game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Rip has inside information. He knows for a fact the players have been paid.
    Here's what I think of Rip's opinions: :D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
      so cheating is something to cheer for?
      YES OR NO?

because theres o debate, ku admitted to paying players on that team

so
      YES OR NO?
      Yes, I'd cheer for cheating if it got my team a National Championship. Win at all costs, I say. I don't think KU has done any Blue Chips cheating either.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
        Originally posted by ABC
        Federalist No. 23 (Federalist Number 23) is an essay by Alexander Hamilton, the twenty-third of the Federalist Papers. It was published on December 18, 1787 under the pseudonym Publius, the name under which all the Federalist Papers were published. One of the more significant essays in the series, No. 23 attempts to justify the increased strength of the federal government under the proposed United States Constitution, compared to the then-active Articles of Confederation. It is titled, "The Necessity of a Government as Energetic as the One Proposed to the Preservation of the Union."

Critics of the Constitution, particularly the Anti-Federalists who opposed the expansion of federal power, brought many counterarguments against Hamilton's position. Though they failed to carry the day, as the Constitution was indeed ratified, their concern about the federal government being too powerful motivated the Bill of Rights, particularly the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
        Amen. Nicely done.

If Hamilton and Jefferson were alive today, I wonder, if they would nod their heads and say, "Yea, this is the federal government of limited powers, which we had in mind for the United States."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Rip has inside information. He knows for a fact the players have been paid.
          Oh, well that makes all the difference in the world. Thank you Shockerfever for clarifying that. Rip speaks in a foreign language most of the time and I really don't know what he is saying. I must apologize to him because I had no idea he was so well connected. He talks with Marshall all the time and is in on all the scoop there so I shouldn't have doubted what he said. I bow down before the almighty RIP for his knowledge.

P.S. I still like KU (and to rile you even more, I EVEN cheer for KSU when they are playing as long as they are not playing a Valley team, KU, or another mid that I like.) I am a very well rounded person and I try very hard not to H-A-T-E anything or anyone. I really, really dislike coconut, brussel sprouts and mincemeat, but don't HATE anything. You should try moderation sometime Rip. It keeps the blood pressure down and will let you live longer.

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
            because theres o debate, ku admitted to paying players on that team
            Reference for this "fact"?

This would be huge news.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X