Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 in the buzzer - champ game

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 3 in the buzzer - champ game

    That 3 was a 2 foot on the line is a 2 pointer.

    bill self need to leave....

    any other KU haters?

    i am tired of seeing ku fans in wichita.

  • #2
    It was a 3 pointer.

    However, it shouldn't have even mattered if Memphis was half-decent at shooting free throws.

    Comment


    • #3
      Federalist No. 23 (Federalist Number 23) is an essay by Alexander Hamilton, the twenty-third of the Federalist Papers. It was published on December 18, 1787 under the pseudonym Publius, the name under which all the Federalist Papers were published. One of the more significant essays in the series, No. 23 attempts to justify the increased strength of the federal government under the proposed United States Constitution, compared to the then-active Articles of Confederation. It is titled, "The Necessity of a Government as Energetic as the One Proposed to the Preservation of the Union."

      Critics of the Constitution, particularly the Anti-Federalists who opposed the expansion of federal power, brought many counterarguments against Hamilton's position. Though they failed to carry the day, as the Constitution was indeed ratified, their concern about the federal government being too powerful motivated the Bill of Rights, particularly the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't let your hatred/bias cloud your judgement so much young man. He was clearly behind the line. Both out officials had good looks and signaled three. Had it even been close they would have went to the tape.

        Memphis lost this game at the line. FTs finally bit them
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheating does pay.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ISASO
            Cheating does pay.
            :rofl:
            So True!
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

            Comment


            • #7
              Im not a hater...but i really cant stand most of the KU fans...regardless though...that was a great college basketball game
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

              Comment


              • #8
                ive always said if it wasnt for ku fans i know, i wouldnt hate ku so much.
                They just got reason to be even more arrogant.
                I just wanna vomit.
                everytime i see it on espn it makes me sick.
                Expecially how they get all these allegations and get that lil slap on the wrist.
                Ku basically cheated their way to a national championship.

                A ku student i know was telling me about how they all drive escalades.
                im sure they all just have rich parents huh?

                it just makes me sick, how cheaters are being praised.

                What makes me even sicker is watching people who were big shocker fans two years ago, wearing ku gear cheering "for the state of kansas"....

                i hope they stay in lawrence, and stay the heck out of CKA.

                If you are cheering on ku, expecially after what roy did to us.... and all the disrepect their fans give us....

                saying things like we couldnt beat washburn....

                and then the dumber ones, who dont even know wsu is a D1 school.

                gosh i feel sick.

                Dear fairweather shocker fans,

                when we are the best team in the state in two years, your not welcome on the wagon. keep rocking chalk or whatever.
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just hope that I never have to see more KU crap than WSU crap on campus at any time...

                  On an unrelated note, after this turn of events, I will completely support anyone for AD who will institute a dress code in the Chuck. Without one, it'll be impossible for those chalky thugs to be kept out.
                  Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                  Students > Alumni
                  If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                  The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well I think their interference in our affairs has disturbed me the most. Ill tell you what is entertaining ...the melt down on the UNC board about Roy wearing the KU sticker, or whatever it was and sitting with the KU faithful. Stickergate it is being called. some 500+ post and as of last night around 14 pages of ire for all that is KU.
                    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ABC
                      Federalist No. 23 (Federalist Number 23) is an essay by Alexander Hamilton, the twenty-third of the Federalist Papers. It was published on December 18, 1787 under the pseudonym Publius, the name under which all the Federalist Papers were published. One of the more significant essays in the series, No. 23 attempts to justify the increased strength of the federal government under the proposed United States Constitution, compared to the then-active Articles of Confederation. It is titled, "The Necessity of a Government as Energetic as the One Proposed to the Preservation of the Union."

                      Critics of the Constitution, particularly the Anti-Federalists who opposed the expansion of federal power, brought many counterarguments against Hamilton's position. Though they failed to carry the day, as the Constitution was indeed ratified, their concern about the federal government being too powerful motivated the Bill of Rights, particularly the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
                      :rofl:
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WSUShokker
                        Well I think their interference in our affairs has disturbed me the most. Ill tell you what is entertaining ...the melt down on the UNC board about Roy wearing the KU sticker, or whatever it was and sitting with the KU faithful. Stickergate it is being called. some 500+ post and as of last night around 14 pages of ire for all that is KU.
                        Wow! (checking number of KU hating post since Saturday). They must REALLY hate KU, unlike some of those on here who are on the hate KU bandwagon!!

                        P.S. I'm talking about the ones who complain about KU fans and thier arrogance, then talk down about losing to LOWLY UMKC and act better than other schools. I'm not referring to those who went through the tampering with the Medical School and other affairs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                          ive always said if it wasnt for ku fans i know, i wouldnt hate ku so much.
                          They just got reason to be even more arrogant.
                          I just wanna vomit.
                          everytime i see it on espn it makes me sick.
                          Expecially how they get all these allegations and get that lil slap on the wrist.
                          Ku basically cheated their way to a national championship.

                          A ku student i know was telling me about how they all drive escalades.
                          im sure they all just have rich parents huh?

                          it just makes me sick, how cheaters are being praised.

                          What makes me even sicker is watching people who were big shocker fans two years ago, wearing ku gear cheering "for the state of kansas"....

                          i hope they stay in lawrence, and stay the heck out of CKA.

                          If you are cheering on ku, expecially after what roy did to us.... and all the disrepect their fans give us....

                          saying things like we couldnt beat washburn....

                          and then the dumber ones, who dont even know wsu is a D1 school.

                          gosh i feel sick.

                          Dear fairweather shocker fans,

                          when we are the best team in the state in two years, your not welcome on the wagon. keep rocking chalk or whatever.
                          Take a breath once in a while will you. Man, I hope I NEVER (repeat NEVER) have an attitude like you do. You have the most negative response to almost everything (especially if it concerns KU). Do you even like yourself? I am a Shocker fan first and foremost, but I do not hate KU. Did I cheer for KU last night -- you bet I did. They ARE the best team in the state this year (and the only one playing last night). Will I ever wear KU gear in CKA -- absolutely not. Nor would I wear Shocker gear in KU's house. There is no rule (written or unwritten) that says you CANNOT be a fan of both teams. But it should go without saying that if KU and WSU ever met in a game, I am absolutely certain which side my Yellow and Black would be shining on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            so cheating is something to cheer for?
                            YES OR NO?

                            because theres o debate, ku admitted to paying players on that team

                            so
                            YES OR NO?
                            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Rip has inside information. He knows for a fact the players have been paid.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.
                              ________________
                              "Enjoy the ride."

                              - a smart man

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X