Shocker seen in Belize bar . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktop23 View Post
    Vacationing in the lake of the ozarks and staying at the four seasons,fellow in the elevator said nice shirt as I was sporting my favorite shocker shirt, I turn around and see he's wearing a swomo tee. Long story short after a few drinks at the bar is swomo is a sleeping giant and WSU is a coaching change away from becoming drake. Lmao
    LOL hahaha!!
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Vacationing in the lake of the ozarks and staying at the four seasons,fellow in the elevator said nice shirt as I was sporting my favorite shocker shirt, I turn around and see he's wearing a swomo tee. Long story short after a few drinks at the bar is swomo is a sleeping giant and WSU is a coaching change away from becoming drake. Lmao
      What in the hell was he drinking?

Comment

Not gonna lie...I was hoping for a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
          What in the hell was he drinking?
          MVCool-aide

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
            For us the Shocker jokes wore thin years ago.
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
              If you think that a story with a Missouri State fan in it doesn't have a joke in it, you haven't met many Missouri State fans.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Well he was correct in his assessment. Swomo is sleeping and he didn't seem to give any timetable for when they might actually wake up.

Comment

WSU is a coaching change away from becoming drake. Lmao
                  Nah -- Keno Davis would be thrilled to come to WSU if Marshall leaves, and we saw what he did his only year at Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Nah -- Keno Davis would be thrilled to come to WSU if Marshall leaves, and we saw what he did his only year at Drake.
                    Bail after a first-round flameout?

Comment

I was thinking more of winning National Coach of the Year at 21st century Drake -- that's not an easy task.

Then again, he did lose early, so maybe he look to move up to Creighton instead.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Well he was correct in his assessment. Swomo is sleeping and he didn't seem to give any timetable for when they might actually wake up.
                        Maybe they have a countdown clock for that on their board.

Comment

COMOTOSE is more like it.

Comment

I am confused. I thought our success had nothing to do with 3G but instead because the Kochs bankroll our athletic department. I wish those people would get their story straight so that we can know which idol to worship.
                            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              I am confused. I thought our success had nothing to do with 3G but instead because the Kochs bankroll our athletic department. I wish those people would get their story straight so that we can know which idol to worship.
                              . I thought we were gonna tank after our Final 4, I mean after Cle graduated, I mean after Ron and Fred graduated, well probably for sure after this year since we're so senior loaded....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                . I thought we were gonna tank after our Final 4, I mean after Cle graduated, I mean after Ron and Fred graduated, well probably for sure after this year since we're so senior loaded....
                                Final 4? Pffff. We weren't supposed to be good that year after losing Toure, Garrett, David, Ben, and Joe.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X