Daishon Smith Transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daishon Smith Transferring

@PaulS:uellentrop: Daishon Smith will transfer from Wichita State. Story coming.

m.twitter.com/PaulSuellentrop
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

D. Smith is transferring

Story coming soon!

Comment

Sooo... who is coming in...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Sooo... who is coming in...
        Hmmm... announced a day after Donnie Jones is hired....
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Dang. I will miss this guy, he had good stretches. His defense was pretty atrocious, though. Wish him nothing but the best. I honestly expected CJK to go before him.

Comment

Surprised to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
              Dang. I will miss this guy, he had good stretches. His defense was pretty atrocious, though. Wish him nothing but the best. I honestly expected CJK to go before him.
              ???

A guy who's role model is Tekele Cotton would transfer?
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                ???

A guy who's role model is Tekele Cotton would transfer?
                Not sure I follow. As far as PG roles go, I thought Smith had more potential that Keyser and that would result in more playing time for Smith. Smith just seemed more poised with the ball than Keyser.

Comment

Someone said earlier that his father may have died Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Hmmm... announced a day after Donnie Jones is hired....
                    Doubt there is a connection there. More likely he was recruited by Heiar and has been thinking about this since Heiar went to LSU and he wasn't likely to get his starting job back.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Sad to see him go, but I am not totally suprised by this decision.

I wish him the beys of the luck and his family well wishes.

It will be interesting to see what direction WSU goes to fill that last scholarship.
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                        Not sure I follow. As far as PG roles go, I thought Smith had more potential that Keyser and that would result in more playing time for Smith. Smith just seemed more poised with the ball than Keyser.
                        Better bone up on Shocker BB pal...CJK isn't a PG. If you watched any SHOCKER BB last year you would know the ceiling is high for this kid at 2/3.

Comment

Also, depending on what happens wit the last scholarship, the 2018 class just shrunk one spot.
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                            Also, depending on what happens wit the last scholarship, the 2018 class just shrunk one spot.
                            Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Diashon as a juco guy heading into his senior season is a bit of a surprise.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X