No announcement yet.

Browsing Facebook...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't write his status on here. Someone delete the last message.

Comment

Originally posted by DPruett2333
      You can't write his status on here. Someone delete the last message.
      Quit being so damn sensative
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
        Wendell appartently reads shockernet.
        Wendell,

Warm up the bus baby!
        Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

I've said it before and I really don't care who gets tired of seeing it.

From everything I know and have seen, Wendell has been nothing but a hard-working, loyal and honorable student athlete since arriving in Wichita. I understand he isn't the most talented player in the history of the game, but we've had great players that weren't half the man Wendell is.....

I sincerely hope Wendell is a part of next year's team. IMO, the world could use many more Wendell Preadoms. The WSU basketball team can certainly find a spot for one.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Ok, if you are browsing players facebook and myspace pages, you seriously need to get a life. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

As we saw in '06....leadership carries a lot of weight in how well a team does.

Comment

whats a face book?
                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  I've said it before and I really don't care who gets tired of seeing it.

From everything I know and have seen, Wendell has been nothing but a hard-working, loyal and honorable student athlete since arriving in Wichita. I understand he isn't the most talented player in the history of the game, but we've had great players that weren't half the man Wendell is.....

I sincerely hope Wendell is a part of next year's team. IMO, the world could use many more Wendell Preadoms. The WSU basketball team can certainly find a spot for one.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                  Well said. I completely agree.
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27
                    Ok, if you are browsing players facebook and myspace pages, you seriously need to get a life. Just my humble opinion.
                    and your basis of said opinion is ??

Comment

I hope he stays too. While he's probably not going to be a starter, he does pretty well in a backup role, and should do even better when the team isn't so thin in depth like they were this year.

Comment

Joke. Calm down.

I also am not against Wendell finishing out his senior season as a Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShox
                          Wendell,

Warm up the bus baby!
                          That was pretty low. But then I considered the author and it was right in line.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                            Originally posted by newshock1234
                            anybody see the message Ramon sent Gal lol
                            No, I don't go around trying to be internet buddies with the men's basketball players. Maybe a few of the womens athletes... but that's for another thread. 8) :sarcasm:
                            LOL.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'd also love to see Wendell finish his career at WSU. In a Cameron Ledford / Nick Rogers / Lance Harris kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by DPruett2333
                                Joke. Calm down.

I also am not against Wendell finishing out his senior season as a Shocker.
                                If it was a joke I apologize. I'm just sick of so many that get offended when they post something that is deemed inappropriate and making a big deal over it.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X