Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final coaches show of the season

On tonight 6-7pm.

Hope the callers aren't stupid. This should be a show celebrating a hell of a year and a bright future. Just tons of grateful calls I hope.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

You know....We could help ensure that happens.....

Comment

I thought about just calling over and over to keep the lines full and portraying a different person each time. Try and limit the knuckleheads ;)
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
        Sounds good. I'll start it off with a question about why we only made 6 out of 9 free throws.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't take callers. Plenty of things to talk about without needing questions.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
            I'd have to go to the liquor store first though so I could fit in with the other callers, I only have a 12 pack on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
              Sounds good. I'll start it off with a question about why we only made 6 out of 9 free throws.
              I like the cut of your jib.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                On tonight 6-7pm.

Hope the callers aren't stupid. This should be a show celebrating a hell of a year and a bright future. Just tons of grateful calls I hope.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                  I'd have to go to the liquor store first though so I could fit in with the other callers, I only have a 12 pack on hand.
                  That is definitely preseason. Callers have rounded into tournament condition. Need a pint of Fighting Cock on top of an 18 pack of Natty's to keep up with that crew.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                    Nice.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I pity the fool who brings up his family...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        I pity the fool who brings up his family...
                        Those should be screened but I'm sure one will get through.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

His team has been penalized enough this year already. He doesn't need any lectures at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Those should be screened but I'm sure one will get through.
                            Yep, KU fans have major insecurity issues.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Who's gonna call in and ask about gang infiltration in the locker room?

Comment

Working...
                              X