Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSUwatcher
    commented on 's reply
    Agree on all counts, LS (nice coincidence on the initials). Best of luck to Landry, and I hope he gets that first-round landing spot to give him some financial assurance. I assume he must be fairly confident to take the full leap, as opposed to testing the waters the way he did last year, so hopefully his confidence will be justified, he also makes sure he gets his degree (Mom may weigh in on that, too), and everyone will live happily ever after.

• BostonWu
    replied
    Sounds like he's all-in and not coming back but he didn't say anything about an agent (but I'm assuming that is the case).

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    From Taylor Eldridge.

Shocker Landry Shamet declares for NBA Draft

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Sounds final. Sign with an agent?

Leave a comment:

• Jhook89
    commented on 's reply
    6 seniors, your star sophomore, and your #1 recruit is A LOT to lose in 1 year. And we may not be done seeing players leave (looking at you SHJ.) If there was a year 3G was going to have a down year, this would be it.

That being said, I’m very much looking forward to watching the team grow next year. All the young guys seeing so many minutes means we could be SET for the next few years. It will be interesting to see who 3G gets with the open scholarships. My current expectations are being happy with anything above .500 in conference play.

• ShockCrazy
    replied
    Looking at numbers now... Landry is probably the best shooter in the draft, with the way game has evolved, I have a feeling that's going to push him up the draft boards.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Ouch for us, good for him. He must be sure, or getting told he’s surely going in the first round.

I personally don’t think he’s ready but his potential is high.

Good luck Landry and thanks for everything.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Good for Landry! Good luck to him.

Plenty of mins available to lure one or two of the good point guards we are involved with. I have to believe the playing time available will be a BIG sell.

Leave a comment:

• LoneStar48
    commented on 's reply
    That's true. I can hardly wait to see how HCGM handles this one!

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That what people have been saying every time after somebody leaves.

Marshall is being paid to much money at act live a MVC team and go into rebuild mode - he will reload. Marshall In We Trust.
    He's gonna earn that check this time. Definitely the biggest rebuild so far.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPhi
    replied
    Bummed for us fans, but obviously very happy for him. I wish him the best of luck. Please not the Knicks again...

Playing time at the guard position is open for anyone willing to take it next year. Let's go get some recruits!

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post

Next year is is going to be rough...
    That what people have been saying every time after somebody leaves.

Marshall is being paid to much money at act live a MVC team and go into rebuild mode - he will reload. Marshall In We Trust.

Leave a comment:

• WuChamp
    replied
    Good Luck landry!

Leave a comment:

• LoneStar48
    replied
    Hopefully good for him; get picked in the first round! That being said, I really dislike it when guys leave early, but that's just me

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    commented on 's reply
    My money is on Fab Freddie. Hope Landry does well though. I don't see much upside for him in returning.
Working...
X