No announcement yet.

Fire Will Kunkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His schtick doesn't play well here. Good riddance.

Always trying to scoop the smallest stuff. Very unprofessional. His crap has started to rub off on other KWCH sports talent. I hope they hire a first team sports anchor.

If i were him, I'd consider a different line of work.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post

I don't miss Bruce.
      It’s all relative. Kunkel makes Bruce look like Walter Cronkite by comparison.

Kunkel is honestly one of the most obviously and openly conceited people to ever grace the local media scene. Again... people say that about Bruce - and I can see it - but Bruce ain’t got two pennies to rub together in this context up against Kunkel.

I certainly won’t miss seeing him walk around CKA like he’s effing white Kanye, that’s for sure. A human peacock.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it was Coach Kresse who told his apprentice Gregg Marshall. A peacock today, a feather duster tomorrow.

• Never could take that guy seriously.

Comment

• Some of you will get this, others won't.... :)

The sky is blue.

Thoughts?
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bring back Jenn!

Comment

• Hire Sam Malone:

Comment

• Maybe Champ Kind is available...

Comment

• This is a pretty good thing. It’s like I finally scraped the dogshit off my shoe.

Comment

• Bring back Dani!

Comment

• shock
                    shock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, i like her on Chiefs broadcasts

• Need a young pretty lady from the area.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    Need a young pretty lady from the area.
                    I doubt if she would be interested in this but KWCH could do a lot worse than Former Shocker softball player Jamie (Hull) Bredbenner . Jamie was a Communications Major although the only experience she has that I know of is color commentary for the Shocker softball games where she is great. I suspect her current job has much better job security though and not nearly as exposed to potential slings and arrows. Besides I don't want Wichita State to lose her.

Jamie Bredbenner
                    Campus Visit Manager
                    Coordinates the campus visit program. Supervises the campus visit staff and tour guides.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 26, 2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• We got our wish that WK is gone, but hope that we don't get punished for what we wished for. It could be worse....sorry, what was I thinking?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• There's literally no way it could be worse.. Real bad look for KWCH. It was almost as if the selection committee heard Kunkel say we didn't belong on the same court as any Big 12 team. I was surprised WK lasted as long as he did, especially after we mopped the court with KU. My guess he would of resigned, but he couldn't due to the contract thing.
                        Last edited by bleed yellow; April 26, 2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                            There's literally no way it could be worse.. Kunkel dissed on WSU hard even during the Final 4 run. Real bad look for KWCH. It was almost as if the selection committee heard Kunkel say we didn't belong on the same court as any Big 12 team cause didn't we play KU 1 or 2 years later? lol. I was surprised WK lasted as long as he did, especially after we mopped the court with KU. My guess he would of resigned, but he couldn't due to the contract thing.
                            Confused as he wasn't in Wichita during the Final Four run

Comment

Working...
                            X