No announcement yet.

Fire Will Kunkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankamp had a good game, so Kunknuts will be like "Shox's won. Yay... Now I will gloat and gloat some more about the KU game.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
      WSUwatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Or not, as it turns out...

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    Frankamp had a good game, so Kunknuts will be like "Shox's won. Yay... Now I will gloat and gloat some more about the KU game.
    Maybe

Comment

Actually, Kunkle has been tweeting encouraging everyone to go to the volleyball match tonight.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
        Actually, Kunkle has been tweeting encouraging everyone to go to the volleyball match tonight.
        He must not realize KU lost yesterday.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Riddle me this.. Why is it if WSU loses a game or even comes close to losing, Kunknuts is posting about it on Facebook the minute things go down hill in the game. When KU LOSES, where is Will? Not one peep from him thus far on Facebook hours after the KU fail.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
            Shocker Mama commented
            Editing a comment
            It probably takes a while to get past the hyperventilating-into-a-paper-bag stage. Then they have to splash some cold water on his face, tuck his shirt in, and put him in front of a keyboard. He did tweet that it was a big win for WU, but an inconsequential loss for KU.

He goes the distance to remind everyone when the shox don't play well, and then suddenly gets lazy when ku looks bad. hmm. I wonder what the deal could be.

Comment

Kunknuts not only channeled Doug Gotleib tonight, he quoted him. WTF KWCH???

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                Shocker Mama commented
                Editing a comment
                CJ and Malone are "reliable assess."

Spelling is not an asset to journalists OR asses

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                Shocker Mama commented
                Editing a comment
                Quite true.

• SHOCKvalue
                SHOCKvalue commented
                Editing a comment
                Especially poor in journalists that are asses, and asses that are journalists.

CJ and Malone aren't the only asses in that FB post
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Get a pretty decent kick out of Kunkle strutting around the games at Koch. Dude’s a freaking human peacock.

Am I the only one who notices this?

Comment

• shoxrox89
                  shoxrox89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol he thinks he’s a big deal.

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As John Kresse once told 3G -- Today a peacock. Tomorrow a feather duster.

Once he gets his dream job with Inside Edition, KWCH should pick up Hali Oughton.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hali? How am I supposed to take someone seriously with a name like that? That's like the blonde version of Antiquawn -- where do people get this stuff?

• Walker
                  Walker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, it's a bit of an unusual way to spell Haley. I think the biggest problem I have with her when I watch her reporting for the American Conference is that I can't stop Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys playing in my head while going into a mental montage similar to the one Lloyd has when he's traveling to Aspen to find Mary Swanson in Dumb and Dumber.

She's some eye candy and would be much more enjoyable to watch strutting around Koch, and could very well make KWCH watchable again.

I say keep Willie around just for comic relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  Once he gets his dream job with Inside Edition, KWCH should pick up Hali Oughton.
                  My vote would go to former Shocker softball players Jamie Hull. Jamie was a Communications Major at WSU and I have been very impressed with her work as a color analyst for Shocker softball games the few games that I heard her do.

Comment

Jamie must have married one of Coach Bredbenner's relatives.

https://twitter.com/WSU_JBredbenner/...42363197800450

Looks like Jamie is currently Campus Visit Manager at Wichita State.

Comment

• Walker
                      Walker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wonder if she'll still call SB games?
                  Working...
                  X