• Fire Will Kunkle

Just because.

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    Just because.
    I am good with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
      Just because.
      Did something, in addition, recently happen?

Comment

To be fair, KWCH has gone to the crapper in all regards after the recent ownership change. I'm not even sure Will is the worst of the lot anymore, and that's saying something.

Comment

Aye

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Did something, in addition, recently happen?
            Yes, he was seen drunk cheering for the Jayhawks. We can make stuff up since the media can, right?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by kellykemnitz View Post
              To be fair, KWCH has gone to the crapper in all regards after the recent ownership change. I'm not even sure Will is the worst of the lot anymore, and that's saying something.
              What's wrong with Roger Cornish? He doesn't look well.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                Roger lives in the house right behind us and he is one unpleasant man let me tell you. Called the cops on us because our dog was barking.. his dogs were barking at ours. Cops just laughed and thought he was as crazy as we did

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                  IMG_0502.jpgIMG_0503.jpg read the bios. Which one really wants to be there? Ever worked with someone who doesnt give 2 shits? It sucks.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Yes, he was seen drunk cheering for the Jayhawks. We can make stuff up since the media can, right?
                    He was drunk because he had been on a binge ever since Northwestern lost. Honest!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      He was drunk because he had been on a binge ever since Northwestern lost. Honest!
                      Was Kunkel that little blonde kid in the crowd? So that's what he looks like without makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Was Kunkel that little blonde kid in the crowd? So that's what he looks like without makeup.
                        That was him.

Comment

Why does anybody watch that POS show on that POS channel anymore?

I mean seriously if you're seeing something you don't like about him, that means you're watching him, which means they're getting ratings, which is exactly what they want. Switch over to a mindless episode of South Park for all I care. Stop watching and they will be irrelevant and hopefully move back to Hutchinson where they belong.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I know it popular to beat on Kunkell, but Kunkell was on twitter defending Shamet against some fool who said WSU deserved to lose because Shamet was selfish.

Comment

Kunkel's lead story about the game (not the regular news report, his special report after the news) was interviewing Shamet and Mcduffie about what went wrong on the last play of the game.

There were thousands of positives, but Kunkel chose to interview McDuffie and Shamet over one of the few negatives about the game.

To Shamet, "Tell me exactly what went wrong on that last play". Really, that's the question you ask in the locker room after that loss? Shamet said he was supposed to hand off to McDuffie, but Kentucky denied McDuffie's movement to get there. So Kunkel went to McDuffie and asked him why he wasn't able to execute the final play.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X