No announcement yet.

2017-18 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, Goatlube got a cute courtesy interview. I bet he feels special now.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Can you imagine being coached by someone who sounds somewhat like Professor Frink?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Cowboys hire Mike Boynton, who was an assistant on Underwood's staff last year.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Cowboys hire Mike Boynton, who was an assistant on Underwood's staff last year.
          One Domino is no longer in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            One Domino is no longer in motion.
            Old Dominion is going to be on our schedule next year?

Comment

Doug had been talking about the possibility of getting that job on his show the past few days. Poor guy seemed really excited for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Old Dominion is going to be on our schedule next year?

Aw shucks! I thought it was the Texas University for OrthoDontia. I'm a big Drillers fan.......

Comment

Doug didnt get the gig?

And the Earth is round???!!

#mindblown
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If Gottlieb was confident in his abilities he would go coach at a low-major who wants free press for a few years.

Instead he just wants his dream job handed to him on a silver platter.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                      I was sorta looking forward to Marshall making the Goob wet himself on the sideline of his own court next season.
                      . I was looking forward to the educational timeout with a minute to play and the Shox up30+.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        . I was looking forward to the educational timeout with a minute to play and the Shox up30+.
                        I figured it would take 2-3 timeouts to educate someone that dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          I figured it would take 2-3 timeouts to educate someone that dull.
                          And maybe a hickory pick handle?

Comment

OSU AD: "Thanks for coming in, Doug. I know it's a busy time for you, NCAA tournament and all."

DG: "Thanks, but I don't have near the airtime responsibilities I had before, so you know, it's all good."

OSU AD: "Alrighty then. Before we get started, we noticed you forgot to fill out the Coaching Experience section of your application." * Hands application to Doug for him to finish *

DG: * Looks over application, hands it back *

OSU AD: "Thanks for coming in, Doug. Don't be a stranger."

Comment

Just read in the Eagle that KSU is going to play Tulsa next season... in Wichita. Cat fans griping they can't get good home games in Bramlege. I would think we would be happy to go home and home with them in Bramlege and CKA. Just don't understand why that doesn't happen.

Comment

Everyone had goals.

OKST wants to pay as little as possible for a BB coach.

Goal achieved!
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X