No announcement yet.

Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will volunteer to sit next to her every game next season. I yell quite a lot, so she will look quiet by comparison.

Comment

• Just saw the video.

I take back what I said about Lynn.

That video was NOTHING. NOTHING. Absolutely f***** nothing. She probably got mad when they saw her videoing her and went off. I would have too.

Total low-class, POS move by the Kentucky high school "media" team.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Just saw the video.

I take back what I said about Lynn.

That video was NOTHING. NOTHING. Absolutely f***** nothing. She probably got mad when they saw her videoing her and went off. I would have too.

Total low-class, POS move by the Kentucky high school "media" team.
        I can't believe the reporter had the audacity to throw out a hot take tweet about her being drunk... Guess that passes for professionalism in Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Maybe she heard that DWill threw up a gang sign?
          A+
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Good.

WSU vs The World
            Revenge Tour 2017-2018

#PLAYANGRY

I hope Lynn shoots double birds at UK and their fans when we beat them in the championship next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
              I can't believe the reporter had the audacity to throw out a hot take tweet about her being drunk... Guess that passes for professionalism in Kentucky.
              I'd sue the biotch.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I love the Marshalls. All the way down to a drunk out of control belligerent wife. If it were even true. That would be hilarious if it actually happened. Naturally it didn't and UK is just acting like idiots. But if she did I would love it.

Gregg will have no problem wth his wife cheering for the Shox. If I was coaching in that situation and looked up from the bench and saw my wife throwing beers at people, breaking guitars over heads, kicking chairs and ultimately getting thrown out I'd love her even more :) I'd want to renew my vows

Comment

• Isn't it libel if what she said is false?
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Isn't it libel if what she said is false?
                    Like I said, sue the biotch.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I love how so many people took one biased side of a story and ran with it.

Comment

• The thread on Kentucky's boards makes it sound like Lynn said horrible things, including remarks directed at Calipari's wife.

Comment

• #SheWasFramed
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                            The thread on Kentucky's boards makes it sound like Lynn said horrible things, including remarks directed at Calipari's wife.
                            Let me guess, the person that heard it is the same one that said she was drunk?

Comment

• Gregg added another master touch to his motivation for this game as reported by Mike Kennedy in the pre-game show.

He asked the team "you know how you view Emporia State when we play them in our exhibition game? Well, that is how Kentucky views you. You can imagine the responses he got for that? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                                The thread on Kentucky's boards makes it sound like Lynn said horrible things, including remarks directed at Calipari's wife.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X