X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      The best freshman in that game was wearing black.
      that is freaking hilarious..harr Harr Harr

Comment

• Originally posted by CATS8TITLES
        Shockers got slapped around and your Farmboymouth worried about UCLA. Get a life
        which one of your assistant coaches doubles as a bail bondsman?

Comment

Shockers got slapped around and your Farmboymouth worried about UCLA. Get a life
          Slapped around? You are kind of a dumb SOB aren't you?

Comment

So you are admitting that there were lots of uncalled fouls on Kentucky and WSU should have won. That's awful nice of you to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by CATS8TITLES View Post
              that is freaking hilarious..harr Harr Harr
              The cats have a ways to go before they catch the Bruins... But you talk real good :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                Blown goaltending call in the first changed the end of this game...stripes and the NCAA win again...
                #Power5Bias
                waaaaaaaaaa Shocker fan crying croc tears

Comment

• Originally posted by CATS8TITLES View Post
                  waaaaaaaaaa Shocker fan crying croc tears
                  Does your mom know that you're using the computer unsupervised?

Comment

• Guess the UK fans have a lot of time while they wait in line at Wal-Mart to buy their cool new t-shirts. Hopefully, they send another cashier over quickly, I wouldn't want them to finish off their eight pack of chicken wings before they even have a chance to ring it up.

Comment

• I just took a look at the UK board; they are about to tear each other apart over there. Some give WSU no credit whatsoever, others reply with the credit due our Shockers. They realize that their ignorant posters not only make the board look, well hillbillyish, but it also takes away from the credibility of the game they just won. Kind of like on here, you have to wade through the BS to get to the credible posts and posters. Something else I noticed; their thread that mirrors this one is 42 pages!

Comment

• Later, dude.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                          Later, dude.

Out of here faster than a Kentucky one and done on his way out of Lexington.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                            I just took a look at the UK board; they are about to tear each other apart over there. Some give WSU no credit whatsoever, others reply with the credit due our Shockers. They realize that their ignorant posters not only make the board look, well hillbillyish, but it also takes away from the credibility of the game they just won. Kind of like on here, you have to wade through the BS to get to the credible posts and posters. Something else I noticed; their thread that mirrors this one is 42 pages!
                            The media is to blame for fueling the animosity by asking every single player post game about the "trash talk". DW's fault for mouthing off and media's fault for focusing on that rather than the badass game it ended up being.

Comment

• UK fan here, I was reading this thread and felt compelled to make an account after seeing some of the posts by other UK fans. First, I'd like to congratulate WSU on a fantastic season and a hard fought game. I don't think it's any question that they got screwed by the committee, which sucks because after watching that game, you could tell they belonged in the sweet 16 as much as UK. Secondly, I would like to apologize on behalf of all UK fans for the idiots like CATS8TITLES who are littering your forums. I hope you know people like him are not representative of our whole fan base, and we despise people like him just as much as you do I'm sure. Anyway, I wish you all luck in the future, and WSU really does represent all that is good about college basketball.

Comment

• Stop visiting other teams message boards. Fans really ruin great games with **** talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X