No announcement yet.

Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq will get looks at the NBA, but if you have watched the trends over the last 10 years in the NBA you know he's much better suited for the 90's NBA than he is the current NBA.

Who would he guard? Can he shoot? Can he run as much as is needed? Those are the questions.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Also let's not think for a second that coach Cal isn't going to making adjustments. He knows that their dribble drives and pull ups are working. I expect a lot of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Shaq will get looks at the NBA, but if you have watched the trends over the last 10 years in the NBA you know he's much better suited for the 90's NBA than he is the current NBA.

Who would he guard? Can he shoot? Can he run as much as is needed? Those are the questions.
        I agree. Unless his J gets rock solid, as much as I love the man, I don't think he is an NBA guy. He will DESTROY in Euro league.

Comment

• WIN

Comment

• Yea they're gonna force a ton of looks for Monk early here.

Comment

• Briscoe and Fox basically shut down. If we can get on monk 2nd half...

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                Shaq will get looks at the NBA, but if you have watched the trends over the last 10 years in the NBA you know he's much better suited for the 90's NBA than he is the current NBA.

Shaq is a great college player. His size is too small for a 4 and too slow for a 3. Not sure he'd make an NBA roster, because where would you play him?

Comment

• First 2 minutes are gonna say a lot... IMO
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Marshall said we will win multiple games in this tournament. Trust Marshall.

Comment

• We get ball. Would be nice to get an easy basket here

Comment

• I would like to see Reaves get a few more minutes this half. He looked more like his pre 2nd injury self out there.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Let's go Shocks. Want it more.

Comment

• Hahaha that was a cool sequence.

Comment

• Shockers need to win the first 10 min of the second half.

Comment

• You aren't gonna get any better open 3 looks than that Landry
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X