No announcement yet.

What I want to know is, has anyone actually talked directly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hasn"t come isn't coming, will not be here any time soon. every one should move on cause the bug man won't ever step foot on a WSU court.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerleb
      hasn"t come isn't coming, will not be here any time soon. every one should move on cause the bug man won't ever step foot on a WSU court.
      Well, thanks, but I'd rather listen to our coach.

Comment

After thumbing through my 'Tard to English translator book, all I can ask is... Bug Man? Devlin court's got termites???
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
          After thumbing through my 'Tard to English translator book, all I can ask is... Bug Man? Devlin court's got termites???

sweeeeeettttt

Comment

I am glad to know that he not only "isn't coming" but also "will not be here any time soon." As opposed to the situation where he isn't coming and will be here sometime soon.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Maybe, that's why 'Lagos' is 'Goals' spelled another way!!!

Comment

And it further amazes me that after a grand total of 8 posts he is so all-knowing. Must be the crystal ball --- :sarcasm:

Comment

No biggie. The bug man doesn't look like much of a baller any way.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

wow, i didn't know everyone would be so critical. sorry i offended all of the english language majors with my poor spelling and offensive language. i also wasn't trying to say i knew more than our coach. all i was trying to say was that after two years, maybe we shouldn't expect him on the court anytime soon. sorry i stirred a hornets nest and created "everyone bash on the new guy" time on shockernet! oh well, if you can't take it don't post. i can so post away.

Comment

And yet it still doesn't occur to you that the term "Bug Man" isn't generally applied to WSU recruits? Or any other members of the human race who aren't exteminators?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

yeah im still trying to figure out wtf Bug man is.

And its been a year. not 2

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

I'm assuming that it was supposed to be "big man".
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                            Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

I'm assuming that it was supposed to be "big man".
                            That would be the logical explanation as the u is next to the i on the keyboard. I figured more people would have picked up on that.

Comment

wow, i didn't know everyone would be so critical. sorry i offended all of the english language majors with my poor spelling and offensive language. i also wasn't trying to say i knew more than our coach. all i was trying to say was that after two years, maybe we shouldn't expect him on the court anytime soon. sorry i stirred a hornets nest and created "everyone bash on the new guy" time on shockernet! oh well, if you can't take it don't post. i can so post away.
                              Actually, you're not the new guy. You registered over two years ago and though you have 9 posts, only two have been since I purged the board over a year ago.

And when you make a post that is mostly contrary to what we've just been told by the coaches, expect an unfriendly response.

Comment

I hear Manute Bol is trying to help him out. Just kidding but it would be nice since Bol is in KC.

Comment

Working...
                                X