• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    PAC-12 does not play any defense.
    FIFY

Comment

• Zach Brown would have made Lonzo Ball quit. UCLA is a horrible defensive team. WSU would have beat them, and it might have been ugly. Give UK credit, at least they get after you, and man, Fox is a player. Both teams pass the ball exceptionally well, especially for being so young, and that's fun to watch, but sheesh, play at least a little D UCLA.

It just sucks that we'd be playing deputy dawg for the right to go to another FF if not for one shot last Sunday........

Comment

• CF should study Bronson Koenig. Despite being marginal athletically at the D1 level, BK's excellent using off the ball screens & catching ready to shoot. We often hear "changing pace" used in conjunction with a ball handler. Adjusting one's speed is similarly effective for coming off screens and cutting.

Comment

• Lavar Ball vs the 91 unlv running rebels, who you guys got???
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• UCLA got a lot of media hype due to their scoring prowess. It's good to see that defense still wins basketball games.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
              So the SEC is actually the premier basketball conference now?
              I remember when it was for years and years

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                So the SEC is actually the premier basketball conference now?
                I don't see it. There is too much luck to have 3 teams in. The SEC is still 5th or 6th by RPI. However, they are no longer a the P5 door mat and there is a lot of parity. After watching Kentucky dismantle UCLA, how good are we?
                Last edited by shockmonster; March 25, 2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                  I don't see it. There is too much luck to have 3 teams in. The SEC is still 5th or 6th by RPI. However, they are no longer a the P5 door mat and there is a lot of parity. After watching Kentucky dismantle UCLA, how good are we?
                  We are probably the 8th best team in the country.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    We are probably the 8th best team in the country.
                    Our solid defense was mentioned in the game Kentucky-UCLA game. An additional point is Mr. Fox goes off for 39 last night and had 14 against us as did Monk. Going back to review the box-score in our loss to Kentucky had two glaring stats. The Wildcats were 12-18 on throws and we were 6-9. They had 7 turnovers and we had 11. Most other stats were very close.

What does this all mean? Just think, our stingy Defense will be even better next Season. Fox is a great penetrator but we kept him and Monk down to a mild roar with 14 points and Adebayo had 13. I'm hoping several of our players work on penetrating more to generate more easy baskets and drawing more fouls for next Season. And make them throws!!! Don't make us call into the Coaches Show with unsolicited advise and scorn next Season. I'll hang up and listen.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I can't believe today's games are only on TBS!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        Unfortunately just good enough to be on the outside looking in...damit!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          Our solid defense was mentioned in the game Kentucky-UCLA game. An additional point is Mr. Fox goes off for 39 last night and had 14 against us as did Monk. Going back to review the box-score in our loss to Kentucky had two glaring stats. The Wildcats were 12-18 on throws and we were 6-9. They had 7 turnovers and we had 11. Most other stats were very close.

What does this all mean? Just think, our stingy Defense will be even better next Season. Fox is a great penetrator but we kept him and Monk down to a mild roar with 14 points and Adebayo had 13. I'm hoping several of our players work on penetrating more to generate more easy baskets and drawing more fouls for next Season. And make them throws!!! Don't make us call into the Coaches Show with unsolicited advise and scorn next Season. I'll hang up and listen.
                          If not the heigth, we certainly have the length to match up with the prototype big guard NBA athlete in the 6'6"-6'8" range. We didn't necessarily have that in '14.

Comment

• Some sports talk show this morning talking about lorenzo Ball just giving up last night. His stock is trending down with his "all about me attitude." Too bad for such a nice, grounded young man. Not!

Comment

• Altman drops the "Chickenhawks" bomb. That'll entangle their undergarments in their nether regions.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                                Lavar Ball vs the 91 unlv running rebels, who you guys got???
                                In Lavar's mind.

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X