No announcement yet.

Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I didn't watch. Did I miss anything?

Comment

• I just find it so "odd" that KU was the only 1 seed to play so damn close to home all the way until the F4!

Comment

• Hate KU all we want. They are by far the most dominate team in this tourney. It only takes one game to change a trend though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Did anybody have flashbacks watching the end of the Zags-WVU game?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm torn on who to root for in this Xavier/Arizona game. I feel like it is a sin to root for a P5, but with us likely going to the AAC, I feel it is almost obligatory to root against the Big Priest. I actually like the Miller brothers too.

Outside of the Chickenhawks, the games tonight have been great.

Comment

• Someone at Purdue forgot to turn on the Boiler.

I will not be watching Oregon vs KU. My two least favorite coaches, with Roy Williams a close third.

Comment

• Xavier mascot looks like Purple Pimp's French cousin.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Pretty cool that Gonzaga/Wichita State are gonna win titles in back-to-back years.

Comment

• I noticed Sean Miller, after the game, walking on the court and seeking out Xavier players to congratulate them as they were celebrating. In one instance, he had to get the attention of a couple players, so he could shake their hands. Very classy guy. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing him get it done someday over the majority of other P5 schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                      I just find it so "odd" that KU was the only 1 seed to play so damn close to home all the way until the F4!
                      Don't they always?
                      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                        I noticed Sean Miller, after the game, walking on the court and seeking out Xavier players to congratulate them as they were celebrating. In one instance, he had to get the attention of a couple players, so he could shake their hands. Very classy guy. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing him get it done someday over the majority of other P5 schools.
                        This year, Gonzaga, next year, Wichita State, 2019 is Arizona's turn. Sounds good to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          KU's defense is shite so far.
                          Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          What a surprise
                          Purdue scored 33 pts in the first 13 minutes. Another 33 in the next 27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                            I will not be watching Oregon vs KU. My two least favorite coaches, with Roy Williams a close third.
                            I guess I can understand not liking Altman. Maybe. But there are 10-20 coaches that are WAY more unlikable than him.

I just don't get having him anywhere near your top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                              I just find it so "odd" that KU was the only 1 seed to play so damn close to home all the way until the F4!
                              That's how 1 seeds work. Why is that odd? Duke plays in their back yard every other year it seems. UNC is pretty darn close this year too. Gonzaga got the closest possible sites. When you are a 1, and there are nearby sites available, you get them.

WSU was assigned pretty much the closest possible locations for its path to the Final Four in 2014. The Shox just picked a year where St. Louis (and then would have been Indianapolis) were the closest options. Of course, the sites are all determined before the season even starts, so that had nothing to do with WSU.
                              Last edited by Jamar Howard 4 President; March 24, 2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                Purdue scored 33 pts in the first 13 minutes. Another 33 in the next 27.
                                I think that's why the words "so far"
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X