• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Michigan miss??
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      Can Michigan miss??
      50+% beyond the arc, less than 50 from 2.

Comment

Can Michigan miss??
        11 of 15 from 3 in the 2nd half. Just stupid.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Michigan made 16 3's. For reference, OSU made 14 3's against us here in Wichita in December. We also made 14 against Gonzaga. Hard to win when your opponent makes that many threes.

Comment

• Did they try a new rule for the Michigan/Ok State game? Only 3 can cross mid court to play defense?

Comment

• OSU-MICH was a good game to start the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                11 of 15 from 3 in the 2nd half. Just stupid.
                And they only won by 1!! OSU probably wins that game more often than it loses, is what that tells me.

0-1 to start the day today for my bracket!
                The Assman

Comment

• 18-0 and alone in 1st place in my office pool. Cue the freefall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    Tea leaves or chicken entrails are also committee favorites, I think.

Comment

• Worst Flagrent 1 call ever.. you CANNOT call a F1 for THAT in THAT situation!!!
                      The Assman

Comment

Worst Flagrent 1 call ever.. you CANNOT call a F1 for THAT in THAT situation!!!
                        Disagree, no attempt at the ball was made and allowing those type of plays causes injuries. You can't fly across court and push a player.

Comment

• Why not? He literally put both hands on him and shoved him

Comment

• I think Chris Weber was wrong too. There was no effort made on the ball. It's a textbook intentional foul. You HAVE to make an attempt on the ball. You can't just do whatever you want in the final 30 seconds and expect to get a call even though everybody knows your only intent is to foul.

Another L for the BIG EAST
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That happens at the end of every close game, even WSU games.

I guess, "letter of the law" it would probably fell in the rule. The Arkansas player definatley sold it well. The trip was inadvertent, and if that never happened, the call is not made.
                              The Assman

Comment

That happens at the end of every close game, even WSU games.

I guess, "letter of the law" it would probably fell in the rule. The Arkansas player definatley sold it well. The trip was inadvertent, and if that never happened, the call is not made.
                                The trip was ancillary. Maybe they don't review it in that case but it's not the reason for the F1. And late game fouling always requires some care to get a full but not an intentional foul.

The rule keeps balance between the defense trying for a foul and the offense trying to run clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X