No announcement yet.

Tickets for games in Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I will have 2 extra tickets. Until I Pick them up either at the arena or Team hotel I will not know location. I am flying to Indy on Thursday night but probably can't get tickets until Friday some time. I am hesitant to sell something that I don't have in hand but obviously I want these to go to Shocker fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
      I believe I will have 2 extra tickets. Until I Pick them up either at the arena or Team hotel I will not know location. I am flying to Indy on Thursday night but probably can't get tickets until Friday some time. I am hesitant to sell something that I don't have in hand but obviously I want these to go to Shocker fans.
      JCD;

I will be driving down from South Bend on Friday and would love to buy your two.
      '88-'89 Shocker Hellraisers Fan of the Year.

Comment

I would love to buy these or anyone else's as well. I will buy anywhere from 2-5 tickets assuming a reasonable price. Thanks!!

Comment

I would love to buy these or anyone else's as well. I will buy anywhere from 2-5 tickets assuming a reasonable price. Thanks!!

Comment

Put me on the list for two tickets, thanks.

Comment

Doc and others,

The rest of my group has gotten sick over the last couple days, but I remain determined to make the trip from ICT - will be driving up solo Thursday. So if you end up with 1 extra, I'd be glad to take it off your hands. Thanks and Go Shox!

Comment

I have been notified that I can pick up tickets between 20:30 and 11:30 tomorrow. When I have these in hand I will let everyone know.

Comment

My tickets are gone

Comment

Double post
                    Last edited by shox526; March 18, 2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

If anyone has a single extra ticket for Sunday in the WSU section, I would love to hear from you - let me know!

Will the WSU section be the same Sunday as it was Friday? That has been the case in prior years' 1st/2nd rounds if memory serves.

Comment

How many were there?
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

What is the Shocker H/Q hotel in Indy, anyone with info?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                            What is the Shocker H/Q hotel in Indy, anyone with info?
                            The team is at the Downtown Hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              The team is at the Downtown Hilton.
                              Which is at 120 Market St
                              '88-'89 Shocker Hellraisers Fan of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                How many were there?
                                Shocker fans? I'd estimate 500 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X