No announcement yet.

Tickets for games in Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also say 500. Thought we'd have more but the ones who were there were the loudest section in the venue:

NKU had a strong showing for a first year eligible.

Biggest surprise was Dayton bringing more people than Louisville. Granted, L'ville being an afternoon 2/15 game was probably a "been there, done that" for them.

Jax St's mascot was something else. He was the show of Game 2.

Comment

Does anyone have 2 extra tickets for section 17 or nearby for Sunday? we sat in 104 club level first game, which was better than 226, but not a single shocker fan around us and will have lots of Kentucky fans in that spot tomorrow.

Comment

Overall I would estimate 750, as assume 500 through school and than about 250 of us spread out. We also are in club level which was mostly Louisville for 1st session and Dayton for the 2nd with some Kentucky. Only 2 other shocker fans well in front of us and a good section above us. However the other fan bases felt our passion with many look backs. Overall definitely our lowest attended recent NCAA but can't speak to SLC a few years ago but wish we would have been there. I think we were the farthest away of all 8 schools but the 9.5 hour drive really isn't that bad, but many others I spoke to simply weren't going for many different reason.

Also, Dayton fans love to boo.

Comment

Also, forgot to mention downtown Indy is a role model for all cities. Good setup within walking distance and definitely the nicest BBall Arena I have been in which includes at least 10 other NBA venues.

Comment

Originally posted by bowl37 View Post
            Also, forgot to mention downtown Indy is a role model for all cities. Good setup within walking distance and definitely the nicest BBall Arena I have been in which includes at least 10 other NBA venues.
            Indy is great. I'd take it over POS St. Louis for the MVC tournament.

Comment

We were in section 229 for the Dayton game. We were probably the only two Shocker fans in the whole section and we were surrounded by Dayton fans. There were also some Kentucky fans and even a couple of Northern Kentucky fans in our section. We did notice quite a few Shocker fans over in section 226.

Comment

Is anyone certain that we are in section 17 again today (like on Friday)? Trying to hold off on buying my ticket until that's confirmed. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                  Is anyone certain that we are in section 17 again today (like on Friday)? Trying to hold off on buying my ticket until that's confirmed. Thanks!
                  Shox have flipped benches. Fan sections are 15 and 223 instead of 17 and 226. Michigan is in 15. Ville is in 5 and KY in 3
                  '88-'89 Shocker Hellraisers Fan of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by South Bend Shocker View Post
                    Shox have flipped benches. Fan sections are 15 and 223 instead of 17 and 226. Michigan is in 15. Ville is in 5 and KY in 3
                    Damn, I got one in 19 hoping to be close to the WSU section. Thanks for the heads up though.

If someone happens to notice an empty in or near 15, let me know - would be great to not be surrounded by blue!

Comment

Working...
                    X