Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggie go oink-oink, how bout..."

Comment

Well, at least I don't have to deal with the work release program people anymore. i can just sit back and enjoy the prison rec league games like a normal person.

Comment

Why did I poke the bear....

Comment

Damn, That foot stomp was loud. They better start rebounding better or Marshall's going to chew them a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
            Well, at least I don't have to deal with the work release program people anymore. i can just sit back and enjoy the prison rec league games like a normal person.
            In this case, it should be Normal with a capital letter, considering their hometown and all...
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

So playing on my idea from above, Dan Muller says:

"Back to Normal."
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

​.

Comment

I made the joke earlier, but you did it better @Cdizzle:.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I know WSU is going to have everyone back next year, and I know that a lot of my best talent is getting released on their own recognizance, but I'm still going to pick my Redbirds to win the conference next year...

Comment

1. I wonder if Steve Forbes is hiring?
                      2. Can I get my college NCAA games transferred from VHS to the Cloud?
                      3. How much free Arch Madness swag can I stuff into Hawkins gym bag. (In case I get caught).

Comment

I wonder if Hawkins can grab me a "ISU 2017 MVC Tourney Champions" shirt while he's back there before they ship them to Africa.

Comment

I wonder if I left that hotplate on, back at the motel?

Comment

Even with convicted felons I can't beat Gregg and these guys. What must I do next??? Donate to the Clinton Foundation???
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

If Zach Bush and JR Simon were Redbirds, we could go 8 deep.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

What time is the Golden Girls marathon on again? I better check my TV Guide.

I knew I should have been a little less hyped up in my halftime speech.
                                "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Working...
                                X