X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xazshox
    replied
    McCullough

I thought McCullough is a transfer from the U of Arkansas. Maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else & I'm certainly not going to waste time researching it! -:)

Leave a comment:

• wusphlash
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
    I do remember that and I was thinking the same thing while watching the game. If you watched when they pulled McCullough at the end of the game his teammates (walk-ons at least) seemed to be congratulating him for his efforts. Of course I'm probably reading too much into what I saw but it was a pretty crappy play by him on McDuffie.
    I think you're reading too much into it. It was Senior Day, McCullough is a senior. Pretty sure it that why he was getting the congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Take a look at the replay and watch Conner's dagger at the 2:25ish mark. Kreklow gives him a pat on the back, like "nice shot bro". Just seemed funny to me. But then I started thinking, was someone on the sidelines right there running their mouth at Conner?

Because the next three about 30 seconds later is delivered with a little one legged dance and prolonged stare at the fans on the sideline. I'd love to know what was going on there.
    Yeah, someone had to have been mouthing off. That staredown said it all.

Leave a comment:

• Shockthemonkey
    replied
    Also, remember Tyler McCullough's freshman year (maybe So. but I think Fr.) when he pulled the same type of foul, clotheslining Cle in St. Louis? He tried to hurt McDuffie yesterday and I hope we don't see that thug ever again.
    I do remember that and I was thinking the same thing while watching the game. If you watched when they pulled McCullough at the end of the game his teammates (walk-ons at least) seemed to be congratulating him for his efforts. Of course I'm probably reading too much into what I saw but it was a pretty crappy play by him on McDuffie.

Leave a comment:

• vancedave56
    replied
    I remember a time when people on the board wanted Tekele to stop shooting. Players go through rough patches, give Zach a break. It will come back, be prepared to eat crow. :)

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Also, remember Tyler McCullough's freshman year (maybe So. but I think Fr.) when he pulled the same type of foul, clotheslining Cle in St. Louis? He tried to hurt McDuffie yesterday and I hope we don't see that thug ever again.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Take a look at the replay and watch Conner's dagger at the 2:25ish mark. Kreklow gives him a pat on the back, like "nice shot bro". Just seemed funny to me. But then I started thinking, was someone on the sidelines right there running their mouth at Conner?

Because the next three about 30 seconds later is delivered with a little one legged dance and prolonged stare at the fans on the sideline. I'd love to know what was going on there.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    He has kinda forgot driving

Leave a comment:

• Shockthemonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
    Zach is so bad on offense right now. The only bummer from that game. But he had 3 steals
    Why does he keep shooting the 3? Yesterday he had a perfectly open path down the baseline that he could have driven and at least got fouled but he hesitated a second a the 3 point line and put up another brick. He's usually good for one 3 per game but its the other 4 he attempts that are frustrating. His rim stuff yesterday isn't the norm, he's usually very good driving to the basket and is talented enough to usually put it away. We are better with Brown driving to the basket IMO.

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    If he continues to pull this **** in a couple of weeks, we are in trouble.
    If he was 6'6" and a little more muscled, maybe. Steph Curry was a 3-yr player. At a minimum he will put up ridiculous numbers for us next year.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Thank you Coach Marshall.
    Be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Thank you Coach Marshall.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    WSU leads the series 30-40?

Anyway. Not a bad article.
    Yeah, it is now 40-30.

Leave a comment:

• Bluzrover
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Here is the combined line for our 1 and 2 guards:

46 points
    11 rebounds
    11 assists
    0 turnovers
    .643 fg%
    .526 3fg%
    The other great stat from yesterday that many may have missed:

MSU's record on senior night before yesterday's game: 31-3
    After yesterday's beat down by Landry, Shaq and Conner: 31-4

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Not sure where this would go so throwing it here. Lol article from a (legitimately) confused MSU student.

What is a Wichita State Shocker?
    http://www.the-standard.org/sports/w...3cd893d19.html
    WSU leads the series 30-40?

Anyway. Not a bad article.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X