Crowd Roar "Coach"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd Roar "Coach"

We sit about 25 rows up from Mrs Marshall. She is almost as much fun to watch as the team and coach themselves. Always prompting crowd roar at just the right times.

One strange thing about yesterday's game.....at one point, she left her seat and went down to the court, grabbed a large suited gentleman sitting behind scorers table and proceeded to bend his ear about something she saw that she obviously did not like, continually pointing towards either the UNI bench area or our own student section. She was clearly unhappy with what she saw and seemed upset thru a good portion of the game. Anybody else notice this? From our vantage point, we could not see anything out of the ordinary going on. Of course, we were watching a great team dismantle the panthers, so likely missed something of significance.

I was wondering the exact same thing. I didn't see the guy so anything really.

Comment

Maybe he was an FBI agent and she was pointing out Godfather Jacobson's organized crime family of felonious flopping fraudsters? I mean they are bringing that blatantly obvious illegal activity across multiple state lines, and profiting off of it -- RICO anyone?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There was an alleged issue with the NIU travel party and a possible whistle being heard. Apparently they felt PJ needed help calling the game.

Comment

She was probably pointing at our student section and saying "WHO ARE THOSE SAME GUYS I'VE BEEN SEEING FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS AT EVERY GAME THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE STUDENTS"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            She was probably pointing at our student section and saying "WHO ARE THOSE SAME GUYS I'VE BEEN SEEING FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS AT EVERY GAME THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE STUDENTS"
            the 2 large white men with blondeish hair.... these dudes were in the student section when I went to WSU in 2007 and still someone get tickets to the games.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              the 2 large white men with blondeish hair.... these dudes were in the student section when I went to WSU in 2007 and still someone get tickets to the games.
              do they still wear an israeli flag as a cape?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                do they still wear an israeli flag as a cape?
                That was for Gal Makel when he was here (during Turgeon's time and the first year of HCGM's tenure) He went on to play a bit for the Macs in the NBA.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  Rumor is they audit one credit hour PE type classes every year, for a cheap season ticket. Would seem to do odd looking things to your transcript, for the purposes of future grad work, but whatever.

Do agree and wish greatly some attractive co-eds would slide up a row and take their spot. For every game. Forever. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Rumor is they audit one credit hour PE type classes every year, for a cheap season ticket. Would seem to do odd looking things to your transcript, for the purposes of future grad work, but whatever.

Do agree and wish greatly some attractive co-eds would slide up a row and take their spot. For every game. Forever. Amen.
                    Doesn't seem that they're too concerned about life after graduation. Wish some authority figure/parent would tell them they need to move on.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by BBShox84 View Post
                      We sit about 25 rows up from Mrs Marshall. She is almost as much fun to watch as the team and coach themselves. Always prompting crowd roar at just the right times.

One strange thing about yesterday's game.....at one point, she left her seat and went down to the court, grabbed a large suited gentleman sitting behind scorers table and proceeded to bend his ear about something she saw that she obviously did not like, continually pointing towards either the UNI bench area or our own student section. She was clearly unhappy with what she saw and seemed upset thru a good portion of the game. Anybody else notice this? From our vantage point, we could not see anything out of the ordinary going on. Of course, we were watching a great team dismantle the panthers, so likely missed something of significance.
                      Saw the same thing. She was clearly pissed at something. I was sitting in different seats yesterday. We were only a couple rows in front of her, so we had a good proximedy to what transpired.

As you said, she went down and bent that dude's ear for a good couple minutes; other workers on the baseline looked a little bewildered about the whole thing. That dude went and talked to some other AD people along the baseline. He also went up later and talked with Lynn at her seat.

It was burning me up to know what exactly set her off. I'm sure someone will hear from someone else what it was.
                      The Assman

Comment

Betcha they audit the sex education class every year.

And still flunk.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I took the Human Sexuality class for the last 2 hours of Humanities I needed to graduate.

One of my papers was a case study of many people on a single topic. I chose "The Effects of Drugs on Sex". I just went to a couple of bars and told people what I was doing. I had people lining up to tell me their stories.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            That was for Gal Makel when he was here (during Turgeon's time and the first year of HCGM's tenure) He went on to play a bit for the Macs in the NBA.
                            http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rhetorical-question
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

We need another hot-chicks up front contest err.... "sign contest"!
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X