WSU Versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Wasn't able to make last year's UNI game because of a family funeral so essentially my home steak is still intact. My streak will still be intact tomorrow due to a methodical disection of UNI and a comfortable margin of victory with lotsa time for my afternoon nap. It's all good.
    Is that a sirloin, ribeye or porterhouse?

Comment

Heard a rumor that Fred and Ron will be at the game.

Comment

Please please
        Please can we run Ron and Fred out for warmups? I bet you could hear Jacobsen's sphincter puckering in row 32!

Comment

Interesting. Found this on Twitter.

Comment

Can't wait for the crowd to erupt when Ron and Fred are shown on the big screen today.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Is that a sirloin, ribeye or porterhouse?
              Prime ribbed. :witless:
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

This quote came from the UNI message board:

"I think this happens with any fanbase in Kansas that has long-standing success in basketball. Maybe when Wichita State gets football, it will bring their fans back down to earth. Oh no, never mind. Doesn't seem to make a difference in Lawrence. "
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

"I think this happens with any fanbase in Kansas that has long-standing success in basketball. Maybe when Wichita State gets football, it will bring their fans back down to earth. Oh no, never mind. Doesn't seem to make a difference in Lawrence. "
                  Yep, those UNIcorn fans are so well-grounded in assessing the reality of and prospects for their team. So we should really take comments from a UNIcorn to heart.

Comment

I heard HCGM is implementing a new defense today called "Texas A&M". Sure to produce easy baskets.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Couple ref wins against teams in the bottom half of D1 and UNI fans all of a sudden think they can compete with a top 20 team and the class of the conference. Time for a beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

lol, UNI fans. The most delusional fans on the planet. Down to earth? WSU has a bit of cache to back up its fans attitudes. And then you have UNI fans, who most think are winning today. And all the while they're in another season where they lost 6 or 7 in a row (including one to Bradley LOL) and will have to luck their way into another NCAA Tournament. Yah, UNI fans. You clearly have room to talk. Idiots.

Bring them back down to earth and beat the living **** out of these wannabes.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Marshall hasn't said it publicly, but this game, just like the ISUr game, is personal. Break our foot off in their ass!

Comment

Referees -- Paul Janssen, Randy Heimerman, Ed Crenshaw.

Does Janssen only call WSU games??

Comment

Doug called

Comment

****, Jansen's probably in the locker room now practicing his charge call

Comment

Working...
                                X