No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley outscored ISR by 3 in the second half yesterday.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Loyola will have some offensive success with the boost from their "big" crowd but won't be able to keep up.

Shocks 85
      Loyola 72
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

What's definitive limit for "short"? Personally speaking, I don't have a problem defining "fat" or "white".
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
          What's definitive limit for "short"? Personally speaking, I don't have a problem defining "fat" or "white".
          I identify as younger, taller and thinner than some people think I am.

Comment

I looked at the Ramblers' board. There are two posts about the game. Two. We had way more than that discussing Dan Muller's attire.

Comment

My personal definition of "short" is less than 6' for guys and less than 5'6" for girls.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

ok, 70% is fine with me.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

ok, 70% is fine with me.
                  So we've established that possibly 70% of Shockernet is 6' and under, fat and white

Comment

So ... was the photo of Zach Brown in a walking boot just some kind of masterful, 3-D misinformation by HCGM??

Comment

Working...
                    X