X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
    Bit of tension or am I imaging things?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLrbCoykdE
    I didn't feel the postgame came off nearly as badly as the pregame. He wasn't happy about the 2nd half and that shows, but not disrespecting the HOF voice of the Shockers.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Bit of tension or am I imaging things?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLrbCoykdE
      I noticed some definite irritation with his team. I didn't notice any particular tension between 3G and MK and DD.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I noticed some definite irritation with his team. I didn't notice any particular tension between 3G and MK and DD.
        This is my view, as well.

Comment

Nurger does a nice interview
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOS7a5ObWc
          He does. He probably wouldn't like me saying so, but he has a sweet face.

Comment

Nurger does a nice interview
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOS7a5ObWc
            Yes indeed. And Rauno's game has developed (and is developing) ever no nicely this year. Can't help but think what he would have been like as a R-Jr and R-Sr had his redhsirt worked out last year. Glad Rauno is a Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Yes indeed. And Rauno's game has developed (and is developing) ever no nicely this year. Can't help but think what he would have been like as a R-Jr and R-Sr had his redhsirt worked out last year. Glad Rauno is a Shocker.
              Gregg has lamented not being able to redshirt him several times on the coaches show and during other interviews.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I believe the pre-game interviews are recorded much before they hit the air. There could be any number of things, other than Kennedy, that might affect the tone of those interviews.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Bear fans are getting a little stir crazy after the contract details leaked.

I know, its Massachusetts, not MO
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                    Conner doing other things besides scoring to help the team. He's really improved that part of his game
                    Conner's always been a great teammate, he's now finding his groove. That he's a great teammate goes a long ways to explaining why he might not of fit in at that school up north.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Through the first 6.5 home MVC games, we've outscored our opponents by 207 points...
                      I'm becoming a shade concerned that our minds think alike a bit too much.

I was curious about just that before the MSU game. 6 Valley home games, 180 point difference. +30/game.

What do you think the WSU record is? Valley record? National record? I doubt that kind of reference is kept, but the undefeated team was a +153 @ 9-0.

If these guys can beat UNI and UE then it will be at least 200, and likely a fair bit more. That's remarkable.

Comment

• I read the two articles in the Eagle today and yesterday chronicling the dominating Shockers MVC wins and Gonzaga's quest for the undefeated season bring out two important
                        aspects. It is remarkable that WSU continues to play well most of the time even though games are not close. I appreciate it that even the players all the way to the end of the bench
                        continue to give Top Shelf Effort, and the quote from John Robert Simon who is rooting on Gonzaga to an undefeated season stating(I summarize) that people don't realize how
                        difficult it is to come out ready to play every game (we did this during our 35-0 season and we are still doing it this year). This is truly amazing.

Extra Note: The road is what concerns me a little at Loyola, and maybe at MSU.

Comment

• Is it just me, or has Landry been watching Ray Allen vids? His stroke has improved from Nov-Dec tangibly. My gosh, he's only a freshman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Mapquest.
                            You got me there. MapQuest is awful.

MapQuest keeps making hoped for improvements and the site keeps getting worse.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              You got me there. MapQuest is awful.

MapQuest keeps making hoped for improvements and the site keeps getting worse.
                              The world's moved on from mapquest. Hoping for improvement is a lost cause. It's Beta in an economy that chose VHS. It will soon go the way of the search engine altavista.com, the personal webpages of geocities.com, and so on and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                              X