No announcement yet.

Game thread: Shocks vs. Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice half Shockers! This team is looking good right now. It is good to see and fun to watch.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
      Has this been a well officiated game or are the whistles favoring us so much I just haven't had to complain?
      One bad call. Pretty good so far

Comment

• 27 point halftime lead against the expected 3rd place team...

Comment

• 48 points, Markis 0. This could be a reserves outscore the starters game. Hasn't happened for awhile
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I wonder if they miss Hinson yet?
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
              Hope the committee knows how much better this team is now, compared with early December. Jerry Palm doesn't, but he sucks.
              Ill say it this is a sweet 16 or better team. Really starting to gel. Next year this is a top 10 National team

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Didn't take long for Smith to make the transition from riches to rags.
                Yeah, that play where he lost it out of bound, he was going too much one on one.

Comment

• The sound of the crowd when Austin goes down is a collective OHHHHHHHH!
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    27 point halftime lead against the expected 3rd place team...

Is the AAC still hiring?

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      48 points, Markis 0. This could be a reserves outscore the starters game. Hasn't happened for awhile
                      Dont forget has happened twice before. First time he exploded in Second half second time he had 14 rebounds. He contributes somehow each game.

Comment

• 7 steals
                        5-11 from 3
                        Up 1 on the boards

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Smith making a good statement for getting some more minutes.
                          My bad! Just checked the box score and a couple of brick 3's that I thought Smith had taken were actually taken by Brown.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Now that I've seen the bears play, I realize that they are athletes but not basketball players. Their coach probably has something to do with that as well.

Comment

• According to that commercial, Missouri state has a good drum line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Now that I've seen the bears play, I realize that they are athletes but not basketball players. Their coach probably has something to do with that as well.
                                IMO he's as big a POS as Muller. Just different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X