Shaq Morris--Shocker X-Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    He weighed around 260 at the end of the season, now is over 275–trending up.

Not sure who is advising him and getting paid based on his success but between the gain and odd performance at Portsmouth but that person is either very dumb or being ignored by Shaq.

He does have a rap video out though....

Insert Carl Spackler meme...

Apr 21, 2014 - carl-spackler-meme-generator-so-i-got-that-goin-for-me-which-is-nice-7a791b.jpg (510×311)
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      He weighed around 260 at the end of the season, now is over 275–trending up.

Not sure who is advising him and getting paid based on his success but between the gain and odd performance at Portsmouth but that person is either very dumb or being ignored by Shaq.

He does have a rap video out though....

Had to live up to the name "Big Shaq"

The Assman

Comment

• 6/7 from 2, 1/7 from 3

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Good Lord, 1/7 would make my eyes bleed
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Can Shaq act? Six Shocker seniors, now free to take jobs, star in comical new TV ad http://www.kansas.com/entertainment/...207108804.html

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Time for the "I don't always eat Mexican food but when I do I eat at..." meme.

• SweetShocker
              SweetShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Shaqspear lol.

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Hmmm. That is very interesting. Shaq is such a teddy bear. Wonder how that would work out. Dude would look good in pads though. Defensive lineman? Tight end?

Comment

• SweetShocker
                SweetShocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Too light and not muscular enough for a lineman.

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Hmmm. That is very interesting. Shaq is such a teddy bear. Wonder how that would work out. Dude would look good in pads though. Defensive lineman? Tight end?
              Tight end.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I've often wondered why more guys who are fringe professional basketball players and have that size don't look at football more seriously at the end of their college basketball days. Maybe they do and it just isn't for them.

Comment

• football may be a good path for Shaq. Short bursts of athleticism and effort, but not the sustained endurance that basketball requires. Nimble feet, good hands, powerful. He checks a lot of boxes. Not sure about his speed for playing tight end, but he could be a good defensive end.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• I can think of one other Shocker who switched from basketball to football with great success. Bob Long although he actually played 1 year of football at WSU before a successful career with the Packers. Anyone else come to mind?
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 27, 2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      I've often wondered why more guys who are fringe professional basketball players and have that size don't look at football more seriously at the end of their college basketball days. Maybe they do and it just isn't for them.
                      I think football is not a good economic trade for the vast majority of the players. They get beat up physically and mentally, for very little pay for a very short period of time. I would think that pro basketball, at almost any level, would be a far wiser economic path than football.

Comment

• I believe non-star NFL players get a worse deal than any other top professional league. Plus careers are short and the chance for long-term injuries (including brain) are significantly worse. Don't do it Shaq!
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Tight end would would be my first guess but I could see DE in a 4-3 or linebacker in a 3-4 scheme. Looks like Jason Witten is getting ready to retire so it'll be perfect time for him go to tryouts for the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent and then on to a Hall of Fame career. Let's make it happen big Shaq!

Comment

• I don't see him on the defensive side. He doesn't have the stamina for it. He's got the right size and hands for a tight end though.

Comment

Working...
                            X