X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the worst travel call I've ever seen. Literally a clothesline

Comment

• Huh?? WTF...
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Seriously Paul, that has GOT to be a terminal disease.

Comment

• Jannsen with the travel. LOL.

Has he made ONE call for WSU this game?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Worst call of the (Shocker) season.
            The Assman

Comment

• But you know what I hate the most? Nothing can be done. He can call whatever the **** he wants without any repercussions. The tape can be sent in and nothing will ever get done. It's a bullshit system when you have crooks out there like Jannsen doing whatever the **** they want to control games.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Since when is getting clobbered on rebound a travel?
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Awful call

Comment

• All I know is he didn't fall to the ground on his own. He was definitely "helped" down. Not a travel
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• It's amazing to me that the most unathletic valley team is able to keep one of the most athletic teams in front of them without fouling...

Comment

• Travel call was correct. He clearly took steps after getting leveled and ran over.

Comment

• Pneumonia, torn rib cartilage from coughing. Plenty of yummy chemicals coursing through my veins.

Comment

• Kennedy goes wild on the Kelly travel call

Comment

• If Marshall thinks it was a bad call, I will support him.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I added plenty--you just need to go back and read. Do you want this to be a thread that only talks about the refs? That's what Illinois State fans do. There are bad calls...but there's more to the game than that. I already commented about other aspects....have you? When you cry about every call, the REALLY bad calls, like that traveling call, don't have the impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X