No announcement yet.

WSU vs UNI game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind ticky tack fouls IF it is called on both ends. That is my problem
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I hope Marshall lets into them about all the adversity they have to battle and blows em out by 30.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 10 different players scored. Impressive.

Comment

• Our bench is out scoring theirs 19-3. Because we've got most starters on the bench with two fouls.

Comment

• Shamet great game, Hamilton nice minutes

Comment

• BOTH RN fouls were picky as all get out. AR was fouled on drive
              to the basket and somehow we got called for a foul resulting in two
              free ones for them. EH had some good minutes and so did RK !

Comment

• Good first half with a strong close.

More of the same (except the fouls) and we'll cruise. Our depth is truly remarkable - despite the orgy of whistles, nobody with 3 fouls at the break.

Comment

• Shocks finished pretty well for the foul trouble they were in. It kind of looked like UNI was getting a little tired.

Comment

• Refs not doing us any favors

Comment

• Well, I like our chances to win unless the zebras foul out our whole team. Then on the other side, touch fouls were cool and UNI could even plow us over and gain an advantage on a few plays. We expect that often on the cold and lonely road in Valley play and can overcome it with our quality depth. Our bigs' are better inside than them so I hope we do the inside/out but under control.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Reaves needs to pull up on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          I don't mind ticky tack fouls IF it is called on both ends. That is my problem
                          And also, not getting called for travelling when a road grater plows into you and you fall down.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            Who do you want leaving if he stays? Keyser or someone else.
                            Not Keyser, but we are not supposed to say. (we're gonna sign another in the spring also, I think)

Comment

• We seem to get rattled at times

Comment

• Its not like UNI didn't get called for stuff. The problem I have is there have been 2 levels of what it takes to get a foul so far. Its bullshit.
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X