WSU Versus Southern Nazarene Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Southern Nazarene Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. SNU calls this an exhibition game on their sight? However, on Go-Shockers.Com I seen no evidence of that. The Crimson Storm blow in here Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. and bring their 'thunder cat mascot' with them as our Shocks regroup and look toward another winning streak. When you sow a Crimson Storm though, you will reap a Shocker black and yellow whirlwind. Hopefully we hear good news on Austin and he gets healed up and back on the court.

Look for some possible starting line up changes as 3G continues grooming his team and finding some good combinations of Shocks to start and finish games. We spoke before the Season that this Season would have some ups and downs with a tough schedule and several new players. We will be fine but have some important wins to accomplish as we move ahead towards our Non-Con games and smack dab into the Valley race. We were respectable against ranked teams and are still growing as a team. I like our mix of quality depth and we will win this game by 34.

Nazarene's-- 49

Shockers----83
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 26, 2016, 08:03 AM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

With them being a non d-1, it's an exhibition game for them, regular season game for us.
    In the fast lane

Comment

So are Southern Nazeren to Nazaren the same as Southern Baptist is to Baptist. Do they handle serpents and talk in tongues? Just curious and I will listen off the air.

Comment

Perhaps this is just what we need to regain some confidence and to get our shooting back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          So are Southern Nazeren to Nazaren the same as Southern Baptist is to Baptist. Do they handle serpents and talk in tongues? Just curious and I will listen off the air.
          No, but they won't be able to handle our Shox and will leave Wichita muttering to themselves

Comment

The score will be who - to - cares.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Absolutely pointless game. Moneymaker for both teams and a fleecing of season ticket holders.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                Absolutely pointless game. Moneymaker for both teams and a fleecing of season ticket holders.
                Missouri State searches far and wide for these games.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I hate games like these. Some fans are easily misled by player
                  performances against weak opponents and, IMHO, the games
                  are actually counter productive for team/player development. We already
                  have too many cup cake league games. I wish EVERY non league
                  game was a tough one.

Comment

Good game to tinker with the lineup, that's about it.

Comment

daishon smith is going to start, right?

Comment

Predicting a score is pretty pointless.

Predicting the largest number of empoty seats in the last several years seems reasonable.

Concession sales could be way up. There won't be much of a reason to stay in the arena every minute of the game. This would be a great game for introducing sales of booze in CKA.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'd be more interested to watch our guys scrimmage in practice than this game. On that note, for fun, I predict our second unit tops our starters in a close one, 60-55.

Comment

I predict 30+ min for d.s. he needs all exp possible to get ready forv conference.

my starters:
                            1 smith
                            4 willis
                            3 mm
                            5 rauno
                            2 sham

question- what happened to Zach at the ft line?

longest shot time of the yr - mm shot hanging on rim

note: Darral has some tiger p*ss in his blood, maybe a lot and I lov it.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

75 WSU
                              74 The Fighting Nazarenenenes of D2

@Kung Wu: style

Comment

Working...
                              X