^^^^^^^^^^^

why?
    cause billy and jim are boring?
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
      why?
      cause billy and jim are boring?
      The question is not "on what grounds", but "on which grounds" because there are so many to choose from. Which of the multitude of atrocities against basketball has irked you ASM?
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

the fact that Davidson DESTROYED wisconsin.

we are still watching texas vs stanford.

this is effing bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          the fact that Davidson DESTROYED wisconsin.

we are still watching texas vs stanford.

this is effing bs.
          Come now, you have to expect that the network will continue to show the competitive game instead of the game where one team is so clearly superior to their opponent. :yahoo:
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

good point

damn good point.

Good news is

My bracket in the pool that if gambling were legal I would have put some my bracket still has ALL ELITE 8 TEAMS ACTIVE. still waiting on Memphis and UK.

Now im stuck. as much as I would love to see Davidson beat KU. and Xaviver beat UCLA. its imperative that they make it to the next round.

If KU and UCLA make it to the finals im guaranteed no worse than a tie for first. and I would get to split a nice size pot. I mean of course if I had money on that bracket which would of course then mean gambling is legal which it surely is not!

Also.

How awesome would it be for X and Davidson play next weekend. and not because Davidson would have beat KU but 2 "mid major" teams in the final four. I bet Phog Allen would roll in his grave.

Comment

Stephen Curry was amzing to watch. i don't mean to rub it in, but DANG. i watched him on MMOD. i was amazed. he's soo smart. i can't help but want him to make every shot and dominate. then go to the NBA and dominate.
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

It's like Stephen Curry is playing College hoops 2k8 in real life. He jacked up the sliders to 100. He is a basketball GAWD

Comment

Coach will someday bring us a Stephen Curry here
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Scotty Reynolds just got crapped on

Comment

How come KU almost never gets called for reach in, when they do it constantly
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

because there is no such thing as a reach-in foul, and there never has been

Comment

Not that it is CBS's fault but these games really suck tonight, no drama what so ever all been blowouts, (unless Villanova and Michigan State make some crazy comebacks in the second half). Cubs v Mariners Spring Training game is definetly better TV. I've been listening to the Shox with the TV muted so it has been all good for me.
                          THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

I agree, is it just me or does it seem like there has been a lot more lopsided games in this years tournament than in the past. This is really kind of a boring tournament compared to some years. However, I just turned away from the Cubs-Mariners game because it looks like blowout potential as well. Looks like I'll be popping in MLB 08 pretty soon. lol

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                              How come KU almost never gets called for reach in, when they do it constantly
                              shockerfanmas is right. Also, they play really good D and are good at picking the ball and not the elbow. Quick guards who can play D are nice to have.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X