No announcement yet.

CBS should never be allowed to show tourney games again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subgod, are you feeling ok? You just said I was right. i never thought it would happen. lol. you have a great point though, even though most of us on this board hate KU, I don't think anybody can deny that their perimeter quickness is what makes them so good.

Comment

Boooring. I turned it over to MythBusters.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
        because there is no such thing as a reach-in foul, and there never has been
        well you know what i mean, i see KU pretty much push people out of the way and get a steal
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

there has been alot of blowouts.

And then when its most logical to switch the games they dont.

Why would you wait to switch to the Belmont Duke game when it was practically over. Sure Kstate was playing at the same time but the game was already decided at that point.

Same with the Davidson game. I swear if they make the national championship game CBS will find some way to interrupt the program to tell us all that Mer-people have invaded earth or some BS like that

Comment

I know CBS has to pay off the billion dollars they paid to show the Tournament exclusively, but the constant commercials (even for 30 sec. timeouts) are annoying as hell.

Also, the fact that you can't show highlights of a game until its completed on another network. Dumb. Just the NCAA feeding their own ego..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
            X