Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

Ever since Conner got here, a certain wing player seems reluctant to pass him the ball, if you can guess who it might not be just me. I won't confirm who I'm talking about, just want to see your guesses.
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

It's probably just you.

Maybe you should ask Marshall about it during the next coach's show.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Clueless...

Comment

The only people that seem reluctant to pass are Eric and Darryl, and I'm alright with Darryl not passing if he keeps shooting it well.

Comment

When cf came here, I started watching him closely anticipating ball movement that would open him up for 3's in hopes that he would do really well. Baylor was always looking to get Brady Heslip a crack of daylight, it doesn't happen much for cf. Reaves has a knack for faking ball movement reversing the ball back to a newly open shooter, I'd like to see these two on the floor together more.
          THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Uhhhhhh......
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Someone's been hitting the sauce hard tonight. Sheesh.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I know who it is. It's Zach Bush. I've yet to see him throw the ball to frankamp.

Comment

I think it's Fred VanVleet. Guy hasn't thrown a pass to a Shocker all year.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    I think it's Fred VanVleet. Guy hasn't thrown a pass to a Shocker all year.
                    Same with Wessel! Better take his scholarship

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post
                      The only people that seem reluctant to pass are Eric and Darryl, and I'm alright with Darryl not passing if he keeps shooting it well.
                      Maybe I have liked Darryl game to much that I have not noticed a reluctant passing teammate. He compliments others for passing it to him. He sure made a good pass to McDuffie for a great bucket this past game. Eric seems oblivious to how everyone else works on the floor a lot of the time. He makes the game simple. It seems he believes that he is close to the basket and you passed it to him, so he must be open.

Comment

William, please take this tripe to the Beaker Board.

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                          When cf came here, I started watching him closely anticipating ball movement that would open him up for 3's in hopes that he would do really well. Baylor was always looking to get Brady Heslip a crack of daylight, it doesn't happen much for cf. Reaves has a knack for faking ball movement reversing the ball back to a newly open shooter, I'd like to see these two on the floor together more.
                          Frankamp. Frankamp's the key player here. Think about it. Frankamp beans. Frank and beans. Frankamp, man. That's the player. Frankamp twirlin' on a branch, eatin lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office!
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
                            Maybe I have liked Darryl game to much that I have not noticed a reluctant passing teammate. He compliments others for passing it to him. He sure made a good pass to McDuffie for a great bucket this past game. Eric seems oblivious to how everyone else works on the floor a lot of the time. He makes the game simple. It seems he believes that he is close to the basket and you passed it to him, so he must be open.
                            Don't get me wrong, Darryl's offense has been great so far, but even HCGM has described DW as "Machine Gun Darryl". If he keeps shooting those mid ranges at a high percentage, im alright with him shooting. Eric just needs to slow down. With his athleticism, he could be very good, but imo if he doesn't show any improvement, he might be gone after this year to bring in another 3/4. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

I think William's cheese slid off his cracker. Poor fella . . .
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X