WSU Versus Maryland Eastern Shore Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    At Illinois State they include running away from the cops as part of their conditioning program.
    That's largely why ILS has the best defense in the league. Defense Attorneys that is.

Comment

UMES is giving up 75 ppg while averaging 67 ppg in three loses thus far. The Shox are averaging 85.7 ppg and giving up only 49 ppg. UMES will be lucky to break 50 points this game and will be our first foray into the century mark for points scored as our bench continues to outscore our opponents for the second straight game.

Comment

Our feasting on the fatted cattle continues as our Syracuse scheduling plan moves forward unabated. Wish we had a RPI 100+ test before the Bahamas. 35+ margin. We score at least 85.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

We win by 40+.

Comment

Shocks by 49. 101-52
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I predict I'll make it to my first game this year.
              Shox by 35.
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

It just looks like we are playing all cupcakes. I'll defer judgement until I see how the Beach and SC State do in their own conference.

The schedule should gradually get tougher, which is what you want.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                  It just looks like we are playing all cupcakes. I'll defer judgement until I see how the Beach and SC State do in their own conference.

The schedule should gradually get tougher, which is what you want.
                  Agreed. Having said that, Tulsa and LBSU are traditionally good teams to have on your schedule. Having cupcakes sandwiched around that doesn't seem unreasonable in an average year. I thought WSU had a lot more breakdowns last night than the previous 2 games. Breakdowns that a good team would have exposed much more than Tulsa did.

Comment

93-56

Comment

Quick google search to find a fan forum for MES and the 5th result was shockernet. I know everyone here knows but we are living in good times....

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                        Quick google search to find a fan forum for MES and the 5th result was shockernet. I know everyone here knows but we are living in good times....
                        But did you find anything for MES?
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                          Nothing that was active.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            It's like they are in a witness protection program.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                              UMES is giving up 75 ppg while averaging 67 ppg in three loses thus far. The Shox are averaging 85.7 ppg and giving up only 49 ppg. UMES will be lucky to break 50 points this game and will be our first foray into the century mark for points scored as our bench continues to outscore our opponents for the second straight game.
                              Our bench outscores them 55-49. Shocks win 90-49

Comment

I think the bigger question is what will the line be? -25?

Comment

Working...
                                X