WSU Versus Maryland Eastern Shore Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Maryland Eastern Shore Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. This is a team that comes in Sunday at 2-p.m. at 0-3 after losing 73-57 to Boston College tonight. The Hawks will find no relief here at 21st. and Hillside. Speaking of hawk eyes, Austin "all seeing" Reaves along with MM, and Willis coming of the bench is the best 3 subs I can remember in Shocker History with this deep team of quality depth. So is the Eastern Shore somewhere close to Jersey Shore? Not so much.

With this the last game before the Shocks head to Paradise in search of building a strong resume', Coach Marshall will not allow our Squad to let their guard down, but rather "glove up" on both sides of the hardwood. Look for CF and Shamet to lead us in this game with 33 points between them in this 33 point surpass. Our Shocks are looking good, but must press ahead and stay focused because we have lots of games yet to play. The Canada trip appears to be a big help in this jump-start but soon we will be playing teams such as LSU, possibly Louisville, etc. Then we will have a better feel where we are at. For now, the Shocks will take this game very seriously and try to progress forward as a team.

Eastern Shore------44

Shocker Mountain-77
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

shockers by 27. bench experiment chemistry lab before atlantis.

Comment

Before it is all over, we may have 10-12 starters and the most athletic/talented players, 1 through 12 in the whole Valley Of Death? Tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The game against Tulsa was a "down" game for this team. We were expecting some up and down with all the young players. MES better really enjoy the money we're paying them because their experience on the court may be more painful than an accurately placed kick square in the grapes.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

We'll win 34. I'll just be glad when this stretch of teams with a combined 0-8 record is over and we get to face P5 programs. I want to make it 4 straight over LSU then get revenge on Louisville.

Comment

I think the last time we played MES was when I was a student (the infamous 2007-2008 season). I was at that game and we scored over 100. I will be in town for Thanksgiving and I'll be at the game. I think we'll score over 100 again this time.
            Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; November 17, 2016, 09:22 AM.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Conner takes it to rack and DUNKS!!!
              Shament takes it to the rack and DUNKS!!!
              Reeves goes to the rack...spins and REVERSE DUNKS!!!
              CJ takes it to the rack and DUNKS!!!
              Duff gets MULTIPLE DUNKS!!!
              Heck even Hamilton goes to the rack and causes a 30 minute game delay DUNK!!!
              ShaQ goes for 20 (again)!!!
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

This game gives our SHOX another dress rehearsal to work on player combinations. I hope AR gets 15-20 minutes, mostly at the point, to continue getting comfortable leading this team. Folks, we are seeing another special player develope right before our very eyes. We might never again see another player like Fred again, but when all is said and done, we will say the same about AR.

Comment

This is going to be ugly. But there is no mercy in this dojo. Shockers by a ton.

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shox-100+
                      Eastern Shore-40

Zach Bush will hit a career high! Mark my word!
                      #goshox

Comment

Scouting report for Wichita State:

They play like 12 guys. Their leading scorer and best player comes off the bench. Their freshmen play like juniors. Pray they have an off night. Hope for the best.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

The 'game' may be to find ONE MES player who could play for the Shockers....

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Before it is all over, we may have 10-12 starters and the most athletic/talented players, 1 through 12 in the whole Valley Of Death? Tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!!!!!!!!
                            That would be true but for Illinois State ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              That would be true but for Illinois State ya know.
                              At Illinois State they include running away from the cops as part of their conditioning program.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X