• Show
Clear All

Hamilton looking surprising decent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
      Score?
      41/25. Shaq is leading scorer with 12.

Comment

Hamilton acting like he wants to make coach play him this year.

Comment

Honestly, maybe i wasn't expecting much, but overall I thought they played ok for being 1st game without Fred and Ron. I DEFINATELY see a lot of potential. Can't expect perfection at this point. I am pleased enough at this point.

Looking forward to the 2nd half
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            I think Eric did that to us last year. As it turned out, it was just a tease.

Comment

Six points (3 for 3), and 3 rebounds.

Comment

My biggest concern is lack of any attempt of penetration by the guards

Comment

DS and AR getting a lot of praise from half time show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                    I think Eric did that to us last year. As it turned out, it was just a tease.
                    Yeah but he does look a little more under control. Still not expecting all valley, but hopefully it is progress
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

My biggest concern is lack of any attempt of penetration by the guards
                      They are attempting, just not getting too far

Comment

Hamilton looking better than decent. Hard to pick out a potential star of the team. Maybe Shaq, but do you think we might have a 11 or 12 man rotation?
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          Hamilton looking better than decent. Hard to pick out a potential star of the team. Maybe Shaq, but do you think we might have a 11 or 12 man rotation?
                          I definately think it will be at least 11. At least for a while

Comment

Hamilton is a junk yard dog - the light between the ears needs to turn on IMO.

Comment

Daishon got some penetration a few times but his 2 fouls limited his time. Conner is super conservative but I thought he played pretty good.

Comment

Two shots by Conner and Markis😣. Entry passes by AR 😀. Shaq scoring and not fouling 😀😀. Eric and Rauno 😁. Darryl too tense 😕. Dashion quick to the rim 😀. Free throws ,😣. 41 point half 😀. 48 percent from the field 😀.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X