16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    And Missouri State fouls a 3 point shooter with 5 seconds left to lose 84-81.
    That can't be true.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      That can't be true.
      I know, I know. Those high basketball IQ bears would never make that play.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

UNI beat North Dakota 78-70.
        Looked up that game. Looks like Jeremy Morgan dropped 38...

...in the second half.

Game summary of the Northern Iowa Panthers vs. North Dakota Fighting Hawks NCAAM game, final score 78-70, from December 10, 2016 on ESPN.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Bradley is about to finish off Chicago State. The Braves are up 76-42 late in the game.

Comment

I know, I know. Those high basketball IQ bears would never make that play.
            I was serious. Nobody should ever do that... Then I looked it up.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Looked up that game. Looks like Jeremy Morgan dropped 38...

...in the second half.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=400916330
              Morgan was 16-22 from the line.....in the second half. His team was 24-35.

North Dakota was 6-9 from the line....in the game.

Either North Dakota was insanely stupid, or they were hosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's just wrong.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• We should use that game film to game plan. Cause that's what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

And they only won by 8? At home?

That's criminal.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      And they only won by 8? At home?

That's criminal.
                      Against North Dakota. I think this performance raises more questions about UNI than it answers. Though it does cement Morgan as a POY leader. You know, ppg being so important and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        I'm not ready to put UNI or Evansville on that list.
                        Fair enough. I thought "doesn't suck" was a loose criteria but I see your point.

Comment

And Missouri State fouls a 3 point shooter with 5 seconds left to lose 84-81.
                          Not an apologist for the Bears, but watch the replay on that foul. What a terrible call.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Not an apologist for the Bears, but watch the replay on that foul. What a terrible call.
                            Is there some way that this can be done?
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I thought there was no contact in real time but the replay showed he got the shooter on the arm when he was trying to face guard him. Church was too slow to recognize the shooter was not just swinging through to reset his position.

Comment

• The only angle I could find was on the news leader website. It was a horrible angle. At first it looked clean, but the more I watched, I think there was contact on the arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X