Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wichita State Won A National Title, I would...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Gregg's 2015 Halloween costume, would we get an invite to The White House?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

We would hope it would be on the tube so we could at least watch it and eat turkey at the same time, unlike tomorrows game. Then I would push rewind so much, would need extra copies to make sure it was a forever and ever memory. Then i would keep doing SN prediction threads all summer long of that very game, predicting the score we won by and folk would dig it. Or, is it on ESPN AT 1:30 TOMORROW? Please advise, and I apologize in advance for the confusion. Radio only?
      Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 23, 2016, 07:20 PM.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        We would hope it would be on the tube so we could at least watch it and eat turkey at the same time, unlike tomorrows game. Then I would push rewind so much, would need extra copies to make sure it was a forever and ever memory. Then i would keep doing SN prediction threads all summer long of that very game, predicting the score we won by and folk would dig it. Or, is it on ESPN AT 1:30 TOMORROW? Please advise, and I apologize in advance for the confusion. Radio only?
        Think both games from here on out are on ESPN

Comment

Working...
        X