No announcement yet.

Occasional Meal Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can think of many legit catering companies that I think our VB players would like.

For the good of the team, I could see myself even volunteering to help with the cost of the food and even stay to help clean up...for the good of the team of course....

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      I can think of many legit catering companies that I think our VB players would like.

For the good of the team, I could see myself even volunteering to help with the cost of the food and even stay to help clean up...for the good of the team of course....
      That's what I was getting at. You know, the shockernet catering company. We cook it, watch em eat, and have a great time.

Comment

Why doesn't the thread starter scan the official form in, and put it somewhere where it can be downloaded and printed by anyone who is interested?

Comment

I'll echo Downtown's comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Why doesn't the thread starter scan the official form in, and put it somewhere where it can be downloaded and printed by anyone who is interested?
            It was e-mailed to me, and if I could attach it here, I would.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Scan it in, save it as a .jpg file, and put it on 'Photobucket', and provide a link to it on here. Then anyone can get it.

Comment

What about during Summer and Winter breaks? Is it possible to do it then? Would those count towards either the Spring or Fall Semester?

For BB, I'm wondering if it would be better to get them together for meals over the summer and early in the semester to help put on some pounds and build up? Would that be better than having meals later in the semester during the start of the season and then early in the 2nd semester while season still going on?

I know it's only 4 meals, but a good meal goes a long way to helping. At least, during my college years it sure helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                  What about during Summer and Winter breaks? Is it possible to do it then? Would those count towards either the Spring or Fall Semester?

For BB, I'm wondering if it would be better to get them together for meals over the summer and early in the semester to help put on some pounds and build up? Would that be better than having meals later in the semester during the start of the season and then early in the 2nd semester while season still going on?

I know it's only 4 meals, but a good meal goes a long way to helping. At least, during my college years it sure helped!
                  Was that a good meal, or just any meal in general? Especially of the free variety?

Comment

Well, cafeteria food was average during my years...but not very good for you. Pizza, hamburgers, etc. We had to beg for Pasta on game days. We would have team cookouts, everything paid for by us, where we would cook up a BIG meal, and that would help keep energy level up. I went to a small private college that didn't have many people interested enough to invite us over to thier house for a meal. I didn't play BB by the way.

Comment

Hockey, email me the pdf, and I'll post it to my personal webspace later tonight when I get home, and then put the linky on here, if you can't get to it.

Oh, and Hockey, get back to work! Who are you billing these hours to? :innocent:
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                        Hockey, email me the pdf, and I'll post it to my personal webspace later tonight when I get home, and then put the linky on here, if you can't get to it.

Oh, and Hockey, get back to work! Who are you billing these hours to? :innocent:
                        When I get home and can get to my personal e-mail. And I get lunchtime, ya know!! :lol:

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Here is the form:

Occasional Meal Request Form
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                          X