No announcement yet.

Shox vs. McGill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll wait until all the facts come out to make my opinion. However we have a very competitive coach who's spent all game watching McGill make flying blocks into his players. Wouldn't be out of the question to say he had enough and protected his players the best he can. Way to many sanctimonious people here casting their stones if judgement.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Actually if you think about it was no worse than what Mean Gene or Kemnitz have ever done. Just kind of crazy it happened in a meaningless exhibition game. He defended his team - and looks like his team responded.
      In a basketball game and given the situation, it was WAY worse than anything I've seen from Stephenson. Not really even in the same stratosphere. I've never seen a reaction like that on a basketball court before in recent memory.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
        I'll wait until all the facts come out to make my opinion. However we have a very competitive coach who's spent all game watching McGill make flying blocks into his players. Wouldn't be out of the question to say he had enough and protected his players the best he can. Way to many sanctimonious people here casting their stones if judgement.
        Thank you....JFC... I am glad HCGM is fired up.

Comment

• M T X E

Comment

• Landry is a big-time baller and you saw why just there.

Comment

• Hey it woke his team up. No harm done really. Some people I guess never get angry in the moment. Will he regret it later? Yes. But don't act like it was a sin.

Comment

• I don't know.

Seems to me watching what I have is that we are going into these games trying to be nice and friendly and all. The other team puts forth twice the effort, gets most of the whistles, maybe pops off a bit after hitting a shot or 2. We shrug it off and go about our 'practice'. Then things start getting a little outta hand. I saw a lot of our guys getting mugged and knocked to the ground.... we shrug it off and make nice as the guest, but at the same time, how much of this **** do we have to put up with?

Well, I guess GM's tolerance was just a bit lower than some of us. Not saying he wasn't outta line. But, bullshit is still bullshit.

And one can only put up with so much bullshit.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• At least we looked somewhat like the Wichita State Shockers in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately, it took Marshal making a fool of himself for it to happen.

Comment

• We probably don't win without the tirade so I guess that's something.

Comment

• Post game interview might be interesting

Comment

I'll wait until all the facts come out to make my opinion. However we have a very competitive coach who's spent all game watching McGill make flying blocks into his players. Wouldn't be out of the question to say he had enough and protected his players the best he can. Way to many sanctimonious people here casting their stones if judgement.
                        I'm basing everything from what I saw with my own two eyes. It was not pretty. I don't care what the freaking officiating has been.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I agree.

What's the refs justification for calling that foul on Brown? Browns feet didn't even leave the ground, and he kept his elbows in.

Comment

• If Donald Trump were a basketball coach.....
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Doubtful Coach does a post game interview

Comment

• And out come all the self-righteous holier-than-thou stone throwers...

It might be a "meaningless" exhibition game, but watching on TV it looked like these asshole refs were allowing McGill to play rugby with us out there. Good for coach for standing up for his players and good for the players for responding.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X