Shox vs. Carleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    They are also like UNI in that they pretty much are able to get layups every possession.
    They flop well too.

Comment

• Yesterday was way too easy. We got mugged to start the game and took a full quarter (international rules) to wake up. Once we started quickly gettting the ball in-bounds after they scored, which was too often, our focus seemed to noticeably improve.

Our interior D in the first half looked lost, literally. Some of out bigs didn't know who to guard.

Comment

• Carelton is a solid team. No great players, but they seem fundamentally sound.

Comment

• Marshall is really wanting to give Willis, Nurger and Hamilton some time. Not much Morris

Comment

• Morris got two quick fouls that's why he wasn't playing much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Marshall is really wanting to give Willis, Nurger and Hamilton some time. Not much Morris
              He had two fouls in the 1st quarter.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Please help. I need to get Mike and Bob in sync with video.

Comment

• Transition defense and interior defense has a LONGGGGGG way to go.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Very unlike HCGM team defensive effort. I know, no MM and very little Shaq, but that was a poor effort on defense.
                    That's what makes this trip important and necessary. Lots of things to work on and get people dialed in.

Post-Fred and Ron will be a trial and error exercise and won't happen over night. Not taking this trip last year and saving until now was a very wise move.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• 10 offensive rebounds for Carleton. Post defense also not good!!!!

Comment

• Anyone have any scoring stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          Yesterday was way too easy. We got mugged to start the game and took a full quarter (international rules) to wake up. Once we started quickly gettting the ball in-bounds after they scored, which was too often, our focus seemed to noticeably improve.

Our interior D in the first half looked lost, literally. Some of out bigs didn't know who to guard.
                          Outstanding assessment.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            He had two fouls in the 1st quarter.
                            Ah i missed that while trying to get the stream going. I only saw the one really horrible call on him

Comment

• There is a team stats link on the live stream

Comment

• Hope we start crashing the boards a bit better too. Gotta say, I'm impressed with Carleton. It's good experience for the Shocks to get punched in the mouth a bit and get challenged. It'll be fun to see how we respond this next half.

Comment

Working...
                                X