2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    Oh crap, this explains it. DW just found out he's playing Kentucky during that pic so, so he's throwing up the massive erection sign.

Makes complete sense now!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
      I bet you same people threw ***** fits when kaepernick sat down for the national anthem or would throw ***** fits if one of our players did the same thing.
      Jesus Christ are you just shaming a few posters who condemned other teams for similar behavior or trying to start a movement, if so write a letter already and send it to someone who cares and stop the rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Ok gang...no pics of ladies in bikinis and no pics of gang signs.
        But is it acceptable to post pics of Trump in a bikini flashing a gang sign? Or should it be put in the politics forum? What if he is wearing a WSU hat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
          Need more details/link. The players need to see that.
          It was a failed attempt to get the thread back on track.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            It was a failed attempt to get the thread back on track.
            Can't say I didn't try. Apparently the Kentucky players were saying they didn't know anything about Wichita State in their media session. Can we find a replay of that on YouTube?
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Thought they said they didn't know much about the game in 2014. Which is probably fair. Must of them were juniors in high school.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                Can't say I didn't try. Apparently the Kentucky players were saying they didn't know anything about Wichita State in their media session. Can we find a replay of that on YouTube?
                I just posted them in the pregame thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  I just posted them in the pregame thread.
                  Thanks
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Who cares and what does it matter if he was associated with a gang?

In some neighborhoods you are basically born into an affiliation and in some areas it may be more about survival....

He just needs to be a good citizen, go to class, and compete to the best of his abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                      Im familiar with all those except for the small penis.
                      Just unzip and look down.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Just unzip and look down.
                        Or.. I could get your mom to do it for me, OOOUUU BUUURN!
                        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Okay, for those of us too old, and too suburban to figure this out, here's a link to some gang signs. It also contains the signing for deaf people.

What Willis is flashing seems to be closer to the deaf signing for a "W" and a "U" than to gang signs.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Okay, I can go along with no pics of ladies in bikinis flashing gang signs but let's not go overboard.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Where's the pause button? I'd like to ... uh ... figure out what type of beer that is!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X