2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
    Dude can you just get over it already?! Jesus Christ! It happened and I'm pretty sure it won't happen again!
    Just as easily as i can drop it, you just as easily could put me on ignore if you dont care about what i post, what is so difficult to understand about that concept?
    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• This guy is a good representative of the anti-gang movement.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        I can't tell -- in the photo with the baby, what sign is the baby making?
        Well, they are sitting next to a girl in Pooh pajamas, so perhaps they are in the "100 acre gang"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
          Just as easily as i can drop it, you just as easily could put me on ignore if you dont care about what i post, what is so difficult to understand about that concept?
          Dude, we have a big game tomorrow. Were playing the Kentucky Wildcats and should be a heck of a good time! How do you think we'll do?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post

I'm about to do that. Thanks!

Comment

• Did anyone see the guy on TV saying WSU is gonna get throttled by 20???!!!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Dude, we have a big game tomorrow. Were playing the Kentucky Wildcats and should be a heck of a good time! How do you think we'll do?
                Depends if we get to bring our weapons or are we just gonna do a gang dance lime Westside Story?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Did anyone see the guy on TV saying WSU is gonna get throttled by 20???!!!
                  Who? Will Kunkel?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• maybe I missed it, but is there a picture?

Comment

• Perfect.
                      Last edited by Play Angry; March 18, 2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        I think we will get the pitch fork oops i mean W on a Conner buzzer beater 3 and get some revenge for the 2014 game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          Did anyone see the guy on TV saying WSU is gonna get throttled by 20???!!!
                          Need more details/link. The players need to see that.
                          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                Im familiar with all those except for the small penis.

Comment

Working...
                                X