2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Okay, probably time to shut this thread down.
    Or maybe somebody should shut a poster down.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm a middle aged white guy.
      I would'nt know a gang sign from a hole in the ground.
      It didn't seem to bother JR too much

As for Fred's comment that dwill's trippin, i don't see how that affirms your insinuation.perhaps you can translate and enlighten.

I do know one thing: if it's a legitimate cause for concern, Marshall will handle it.
      Last edited by ROOT ANGRY!; March 18, 2017, 05:58 PM. Reason: Mispelling
      Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• If im telling you he's throwing up a gang sign and multiple people on here and in the comments are saying he is throwing up a gang sign and not the 'dub' as you call it, who really is the dense one?
        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Or you can just ignore me in general i mean your input really isnt bringing much to the conversation as is.

Comment

• I think your chocolate chip cookies got pulled out of the oven too early.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
              Or you can just ignore me in general i mean your input really isnt bringing much to the conversation as is.
              FWIW, if that is what he's doing, it IS stupid and the coaches need to ... well ... coach him. And McDuff looks like he is doing the exact same thing ... so if that's what it is, let the coaches handle it (they aren't going to tolerate that crap).

Much more importantly, Willis needs to shut up about Bam and focus on bringing his best game to the court tomorrow.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I think youre an insecure ***** who comes on shockernet and trys to bully other posters because in real life you have nothing going for your self so the role you play on here gives you some type of false empowerment.

Comment

• I don't know that much about this stuff but I know Gregg. If it is a problem, Fred will call him out, and Gregg's staff will also. He seems to take care of everything. I have faith that the problem will be taken care of and you should feel proud that you brought it to the attention of the Shocker family.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Ok gang...no pics of ladies in bikinis and no pics of gang signs.
                    Okay, I can go along with no pics of ladies in bikinis flashing gang signs but let's not go overboard.

Comment

I think youre an insecure ***** who comes on shockernet and trys to bully other posters because in real life you have nothing going for your self so the role you play on here gives you some type of false empowerment.
                      I think you need to invest in a spell check app.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think i hit a nerve...

Comment

I think i hit a nerve...
                          Judging by this embarrassing display on this thread, I think the only nerve you've hit is your own.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Embarrassing how? Your opinion really means **** to me.

Comment

Dont watch anymore? Im invested financially and emotionally in this program just like you probably are. All im saying is respect the program by not throwing up gang signs in team photos.
                              Gee, I think I've heard that somewhere......oh, yeah, from you, approaching a gazillion times now. I think we all get your point, but makebe youo should get a sledge hammer or maybe try a different set of words.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Embarrassing how? Your opinion really means **** to me.
                                Just an idea since thus far all you have done is whine about it on a message board. Call the administrators at WSU, and follow up by calling in on the coaches show and bring this to everyone's attention. You are clearly bothered by this.

Comment

Working...
                                X