No announcement yet.

2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's such a big deal the story has been picked up by...

uh...

...no one.

Comment

• Half the **** talked about on here doesnt get picked up by the media.
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Wow... ok.... this has really struck a nerve with you. You involved in an east coast gang or something?

Once again, you're comparing "gang signs" (no actual conformation of what they are) to players who have been arrested, tried (or have trials), and suspended for actions involving breaking the law? Tell me you aren't serious with this.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The program is in phenomenal shape when this the biggest thing someone can find to ***** about.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
            Half the **** talked about on here doesnt get picked up by the media.
            Exactly, and that is why it also stinks around here, particularly when the one crapping doesn't wipe afterwards.

Comment

• Excuse me but seriously on what ****ing planet is it acceptable behaviour to throw up gang signs in a team photo, people brag so much on this program about how we only recruit the finest of indivuals with great character and morals, but its ok to throw up gang signs?

Comment

• Ok, I give up.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Have some respect for this school, the program and your fellow team mates by not throwing up gang affiliations, the same group of people who peddle drugs do drive bys and terrorize neighborhoods. Is that what this program represents?

Comment

• You have no choice but to give up! You cant defend inexcusable behavior like this.

Comment

• Then don't watch anymore. Simple.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                        D Will is definitely throwing up the forks. Even a white kid from the burbs knows that. That's not even close to the W sign. But, you know what, as someone has said, they're kids. I'm quite certain none of them are in a gang, even if they might have been affiliated with, or alludered by that culture in the past. Does it look bad, yes. Should he be repremanded by his team mates, and told to watch what he does,yes. But should he be ostracized by the fan base and be made out to be some gang member, no.
                        I must be too old. I'm a white guy from the suburbs, and I don't even know what "the forks" is or its significance (nor do I care enough to take the time to find out). From all indications, Willis is a really solid, community-oriented guy, fairly well spoken, good with kids (uh-oh -- he's recruiting!). So I won't hold his Milwaukee past, if that's where this alleged misdeed originated, against him. Plus, I think it likely that FVV's admonition has already set him straight if that was needed.
                        Last edited by WSUwatcher; March 18, 2017, 05:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Off with his head! I think we need King Rollo to handle this

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                            You have no choice but to give up! You cant defend inexcusable behavior like this.
                            Then follow Kel's advice.

Or cheer for the Wildcats tomorrow. IDGAF.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dont watch anymore? Im invested financially and emotionally in this program just like you probably are. All im saying is respect the program by not throwing up gang signs in team photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                I must be too old. I'm a white guy from the suburbs, and I don't even know what "the forks" is or its significance (nor do I care enough to take the time to find out).
                                Ditto! I simply don't have the dexterity in my hands to ever be in a gang. Of course that rules out me ever playing a Vulcan as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X